Pages:
Author

Topic: If you suspect a Ponzi disguised as cloud mining... - page 3. (Read 1655 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Me come a crying? Not a chance. I wouldn't gamble more than I comfortable losing. Did I say gamble? I meant invest. I think it's wise to get in and get out fast. I know It's tempting to stick around to watch your numbers grow or even deposit more, but I don't recommend it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
To profit and GTFO?  Hell yes, that's ethical and proper.  And next time, avoid all these string bean cloud mining sites.  They are all ponzis.  Everone says it, an' it's true.  Don't a-come cryin on this forum after ya lost everything, cause we'll jist tell you we toll you so.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Ever since HashOcean went awol, I've been more than sceptical about cloud mining and the purchasing of "powers" and investing in pools with other investors. I know the ROI of most cloud mining sites is impossible to achieve with mining alone. I've recently invested a small/safe amount into a new site and I'm literally watching my balance grow. That is why I post this question.
Pages:
Jump to: