Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to be successful in trading.. - page 10. (Read 1616 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Very true. This statement makes me try to do all my best in trading and now I am a good trader with some nice profits. I hope that you guys are too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Just keep on trying if you want to be successful in trading and don't give up., All of us had taking a risk when we make an investment because as we all know we really don't know what will happen in the future so always be careful in choosing projects for your investment.
Definitely yes, before start trading get to know and research on what do you think you could probably gain big profit.Traders must have focus on his/her investment.Everything is risky,but you can't be successful if you won't try.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Just keep on trying if you want to be successful in trading and don't give up., All of us had taking a risk when we make an investment because as we all know we really don't know what will happen in the future so always be careful in choosing projects for your investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you really want to be a succesfull trader, then you only need to do one thing, just relax and be patient and do not hurry by trying to catch a profit, because you are gonna lose a lot of money because of doing it so
I think besides patience. the first thing you must have is skill and knowledge because it is useless if you have patience but lacks of skills and knowledge. of course that you will produce still a loss? so all the positive things like patient, relax, skills, knowledge, etc you'll probably need that
Right specially for day traders it is very important to gather fine knowledge about trading so it will reduce chance of lose for you, if you will have good information no one will be able to scam with you and you will earn high, if you are new it is good to use long term trading but in case of your choice you can choose day trading as well but get good information and make your knowledge wide to reduce the risk and expend your profit for long term to make bright future.
And the most special thing is make a deep researches before buying your coins that maybe use as trading materials,because if you dont make such move then you'll be facing failure.

If you want to be successful in trading start with small amount. Usually traders had big losses when starting out.
If you want to be successful in trading, you need to have good market knowledge and well planned strategies. Not only his but the decision of choosing a particular coin and whether to hold or sell and the long term and short term trading thing is of great value in determining the level of your trading. Having said that, if a man focuses on all these factors, he will end up having riches.
Its easier for us to say,but lets admit that even in our own trading its being harder to apply this all,because this will take lots of time to be perfect
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
If you really want to be a succesfull trader, then you only need to do one thing, just relax and be patient and do not hurry by trying to catch a profit, because you are gonna lose a lot of money because of doing it so
I think besides patience. the first thing you must have is skill and knowledge because it is useless if you have patience but lacks of skills and knowledge. of course that you will produce still a loss? so all the positive things like patient, relax, skills, knowledge, etc you'll probably need that
Right specially for day traders it is very important to gather fine knowledge about trading so it will reduce chance of lose for you, if you will have good information no one will be able to scam with you and you will earn high, if you are new it is good to use long term trading but in case of your choice you can choose day trading as well but get good information and make your knowledge wide to reduce the risk and expend your profit for long term to make bright future.
Trading career can really give out a bright future if you did it well but acquiring this skills wont really be easy and it takes time and lots of trial and error before you would able to attain or achieved such state. Success cant be obtained overtime and most veteran traders do really know that and when it comes to profitability then there no doubt this can really give you that opportunity to have a decent way of living.
Activity: 490
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
I think first step to become successful in trading crypto currencies is learning and reading more before starting, and also getting some experience (by risking some small amounts in the first trades). Without good knowledge and experience, it is hard that you get good profit by trading, because it is still very risky field.
you should ask some help to expert about that to have you some tips how to start that, and of course knowledge and be wise, and trust to yourself that you can overcome and you will be success
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
If you want to be successful in trading start with small amount. Usually traders had big losses when starting out.
If you want to be successful in trading, you need to have good market knowledge and well planned strategies. Not only his but the decision of choosing a particular coin and whether to hold or sell and the long term and short term trading thing is of great value in determining the level of your trading. Having said that, if a man focuses on all these factors, he will end up having riches.
Activity: 131
successful in trading day? Smiley) i think there are not many people can win in trading days,maybe 1% for winer,it is very difficult with the market,i think we should invest for long time,we should chosen good coin and buy at the market strong fall down,not buy when the market strong grow up,buy a little and little not buy 1 times,and set the price you want to buy
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.
Trading is a very risky kind of investment that everyone should be done in a very careful manner. It needs a thorough observation and study on a different strategy, yes spotting in any probable site before initiating a trade is a good move to ensure that you always a have profit, though trading needs skills and knowledge on how to do it, but it should also be accompanied by luck because of my poor opinion luck is the right hand of success.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
In my opinion, if you want to succeed in the trade, you must have a good idea about your trade. Trade opportunities should be used. The risk of trade is to be done. And if you can do this, then surely you will get success in the trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
If you want to successful in trading educate yourself and learn to control the emotions.Invest in stable coins having good market cap and avoid to invest all at one place.Learn to know the charts and the factors which influence the market to fluctuate and take decision accordingly.
Activity: 168
if you want to succeed in trading you must know first the market, coins and you must be patient in trading in crypto because it is very risky. the most important thing you should be able to analyze the coins.
Activity: 30
shutdown and wait. It is like we are waiting for the future. That is my experience: D
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Never stop learning even if you are already a pro if you want to become of the succesful traders. Continuous learning is necessary to further upgrade your skills or expertise in trading. You should also updated regularly on many new methods of trading from many trading experts around the world. Successful traders are not only hard working and well-educated, they must have self-discipline and can't be swayed easily by any market events.
Activity: 490
I totally agree. A small percentage of profits is nothing to a 100x return of investments. You need to put those short-term tradings into giving a lot of time of research where you will get your guaranteed 100x  of profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Trading is about hard work and time commitment. It needs time to study trading skills, quality traits, the important knowledge to acquire, and the passion to trade. If you don't focus on your trading goals for success, and are afraid to face miatakes then you don't have to be surprised if you don't make much progress.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Yes,I believe greatly in luck,but remember that luck is a gift.
In trading bitcoin, I will say knowledge should lead you,have they knowledge of they kind of trading you venturing on bitcoin before trading or holding.I do believe in luck.
Luck may be a gift, but in trading bitcoin, I do not see in anyway how luck is going to apply because your luck may not actually take you too far before you start flopping real bad.

I like the fact where you have said knowledge should lead you and that is unfortunately the aspect a lot of traders always leave out first and then they think they can just hit the charts and with luck on their side, they should be able to make profitable decisions but things do not work that way.

To be successful in trading, we need lots of practices. But, you can only practice what you have learned actually as you cannot know what you are even doing, let alone practicing without having the basic knowledge of what to look for before entering a trade and when you should know when to be exiting a trade. As you have this knowledge and you are practicing what you have in your skull, you will keep getting confidence in your trading decision over time and that is the main essence, rather than not having the knowledge.
Very helpful and informative! Success in trading does not depend on luck, it has to be more than that. It needs commitment, hardwork, persistency, patience to gain if not all quality results but at least the experience teaches lessons. It's about acquiring knowledge to be able to handle fears and troubles, to determine which among the strategies are effective, and be proficient in the nature or principles of trading.
If you eagerly want to be successful in trading then you have to do your part and not to rely much on others as they too have their own duties. It takes courage and readiness as the market is risky. You have to develop trading skills and knowledge, stabilize emotional aspects, and to never fear failures.
Pages:
Jump to: