Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one? - page 3. (Read 500 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one do you prepare to choose? as we all know that Hodling is only for those who has long patience because hodling is boring and idle while some are thrilled with day trading and continuously aiming at the prospected profit!  don't  hesitate to drop your perspective here.

Definitely holding. If you choose the right coin, not very popular but with a good fundamental, then in one year it can give x50-100 profit. I can not even imagine what a professional you need to be a trader to earn so much for such a time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If you want to choose: "HODLING or DAY TRADING" which one do you prepare to choose? as we all know that Hodling is only for those who has long patience because hodling is boring and idle while some are thrilled with day trading and continuously aiming at the prospected profit!  don't  hesitate to drop your perspective here.

Well if you're clever enough to predict things at its best, then maybe you can do both. Lets say in Day Trading, you're buying cheap then selling high, this cycle is a bit more profitable than Hodling because Hodling is far too long and it makes more time but if the coins arent doing well but you foresee that it has a potential or the product of it is unique the Hodling for it will make you richer than making day trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
For me doing both would be ideal since it would maximize your profits. But as we all know not all of us will have the means to do it. And yes I would agree to you that hodling is kinda boring but it is one of the most assured way of having profits in this market as opposed with the margin of error in doing day trading with more risks involved.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Who says HODLING is boring? You have got to be kidding with me op. HODLING is my preferred strategy in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market which has always helped me earn steady profits in the short term as well as the long term. Selling at the right moment also matters a lot which many people tend to forget a lot. HODLING is a much stress free option when compared to day trading.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: