Pages:
Author

Topic: If you want to sue Spoetnik, tell your lawyer to give this to the ISP - page 2. (Read 3135 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
there we go again Bluemeanie style ! Yea lets look what spoetnik did and can be proven in court...

Just like we can prove that DAN is a lair and has stolen BTC from their last investor.

You prove shit.

want more info on me ? just say the word i have nothing to hide and never have unlike you cowards Wink

I don't need your info. I don't care who you are, where you are and shit like this.
You are just a paid BS-poster.

_!_

Keep up it brat and i will report you again.

PS:
Nublets i am not from West Kelowna and you would know that if you just ASKED ME

You see unlike you 0 post count hiding sniveling lying trolling brats.. i am HONEST.

Want to Doxx me by scouring the internet for secret hidden info ahahhahahahhah
ask me dumb fucks and i'd just tell you and save you the effort of doing it the hard way  Roll Eyes

Fuck you people are stupid  Cheesy

EDIT:
and by the way i post my picture and where i am from probably almost daily on every chat box, irc and site in crypto.. so congrats for noticing Sherlock LOL
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
there we go again Bluemeanie style ! Yea lets look what spoetnik did and can be proven in court...

Just like we can prove that DAN is a lair and has stolen BTC from their last investor.

You prove shit.

want more info on me ? just say the word i have nothing to hide and never have unlike you cowards Wink

I don't need your info. I don't care who you are, where you are and shit like this.

_!_

Nah i just did the mistake to buy XC in May 30. No i will follow this lair and expose all of his scams until he vanishes again.

No bitch. You have nothing to expose. You are just a frustrated dude.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

You prove shit.

Nice trust rating by the way kid.. how many comments of yours have been deleted by mods so far ? 20 ? 30 ?

mouthy little shit LOL

Lol, what an idiot. Do you even know how trust rating is working?
My comments deleted by mods? Smiley)) because they are spam. Show me one comment which is not spam delete by mods.

Now piss off, paid troll
NOT FUD! FACTS!

You prove shit.

_!_

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

You prove shit.

Nice trust rating by the way kid.. how many comments of yours have been deleted by mods so far ? 20 ? 30 ?

mouthy little shit LOL
NOT FUD! FACTS!

You prove shit.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
want some more just let me know Wink

edit:
i post stuff about me because i have nothing to hide so thanks for proving it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Spoetnik's spam is an annoyance.  over half the topics are spam FUD topics created by spoetnik.

An IP address used by spoetnik: 154.20.16.233
ISP: Telus Communications Inc.

Takes you to Kelowna, Canada. And let me assure you there are strict laws there about libel, slander, cyberbullying, etc.

Spoetnik saying he lives in Kelowna (check polonibox.com for archives)
https://i.imgur.com/TyQAmpd.jpg

Clue to Spoetnik's last name?
https://i.imgur.com/PS1I0Av.jpg

Is this really a picture of Spoetnik?
https://i.imgur.com/CRpPQEm.jpg

Another troll identity of spoetniks?
https://i.imgur.com/RDhiHWK.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: