Pages:
Author

Topic: iF YOU WERE A DICTATOR, what would you do ? - page 3. (Read 3313 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
I would destroy the opposition. I would have a yearly celebration of my anniversary of when I came to power, and give people free food and drinks, such as Doritos and Mountain Dew. I seriously would (maybe). Tongue

This guy for president^ Doritos and Mt Dew... you got me sold!  Grin

Mt Dew is poison. Make it Diet Mt Dew >>> pure poison.

Take the salt and flavorings off the outside of Doritos, and you have crispy cardboard.

Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I would destroy the opposition. I would have a yearly celebration of my anniversary of when I came to power, and give people free food and drinks, such as Doritos and Mountain Dew. I seriously would (maybe). Tongue

This guy for president^ Doritos and Mt Dew... you got me sold!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Find the top 10,000 most beautiful girls and made it my harem. Just don't ask why.  Smiley

I don't think we need to ask why.   Wink

I'm going to assume that you would do this too (I would too)? Tongue
I mean, there is nothing wrong with that s long as you create a strong country where everyone is treated how they should be, as long as the standard of living is high. I would definitely favor Bitcoin.
I'd work towards developing the infrastructure required to make Bitcoin the national currency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
If you were a dictator, what would you do and why ?

Nuke the Sun just for the fun of it.

Nuking the sun is like doing nothing. Because the sun is a very big nuke. Do you know the sun is a thermonuclear that keeps exploding in less than every nanoseconds for more than 10 billion years?

Really ? I thought the Sun just like all other stars are just big balls of pharts that someone lit up there so we could have sunshine during the day time to dry our weeds.

PS : Did you miss the point where all this is fantasy?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Nuking the sun is like doing nothing. Because the sun is a very big nuke. Do you know the sun is a thermonuclear that keeps exploding in less than every nanoseconds for more than 10 billion years?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Follow in the footsteps of the supreme leader, and continue to take over the world. Kappa.
Activity: 350
I would kill my hosting provider, they are evil lying b******. They scammed me big time. And they take no responsibitily for it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Be firm but fair with my empire lol but my word would be law!  Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Find the top 10,000 most beautiful girls and made it my harem. Just don't ask why.  Smiley

I don't think we need to ask why.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Abolition of taxation slavery and private owned central banks.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
I would have brought back democracy in our country cause its my personal opinion that democracy is always the best 😊
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

You need a very strong "tool" to satisfy all these girls.
Activity: 367
the first thing all dictators do: eliminate all oposition
Activity: 278
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

this is the one that came into my mind when i read your post

damn true , me too. thats stupid movie but great! so funny lol
the real dictator! will nude to white house!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
I would eliminate money in any form, bring back onl exchange of services?
Dont have any skills? I would feed you to lions .  (i need lions also to make this work )
Activity: 294
I will conquer and unite all the countries into one nation and one country and one world. Conquer the whole
Solar System and create space bases. And make my self the Emperor of Solar Star System. Then next conquer the neighboring Star Systems.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
start a Fourth Riche. with love and Coins! !
Pages:
Jump to: