Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 22. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.

You're particularly right here mate, and that suggestions about prostitution isn't a good and ample idea to advice here. It must not be considered as profitable because you're promoting a human trafficking if you forcibly justify that kind of opinion. Maybe it's acceptable with other countries or any other races, but for us here a christian raised person same with other people in this forum; I strongly condemn that immorality of prostitution. Better work for an online bitcoin job and join the forum task so money could be earned to be used for any desperation's of needs of money.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

The reason on why I joined this forum is for me to save money by investing using time. I heard from my friend that due to bitcoin's nature being decentralized, its price is highly volatile- meaning the value of it tomorrow might be higher compared today. That is when I realized that bitcoin is the perfect investment for short-term or long-term periods. In a matter of a month (comparing July and August btc prices), the prices of bitcoin almost increased up to 50% and this gained lots of revenue to people who held bitcoin on their wallets.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If you're a woman, prostitution is quite profitable. Maybe drug trafficking across one border. In Europe this is not very risky but you get payed pretty well.
Influencing people by saying "quite profitable" or "it's not very risky" isn't a good thing to do. This is your ethical point of view, this does not mean you will be encourage others to do the same.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

If people are really desperate to have money, they will scam other people. This is the easiest way of getting money to other people. Just have a flowery words and a convincing power and show some proofs that your earning, for sure people will get easily believe you. But just wait for your karma, it's digital now so better watch out. Grin
Activity: 1162
That's a very bad thing, taking the wrong path altogether. Better to keep the self-esteem than to do a job that must be very unreasonable. Although I am not a woman but to hear such a thing, of course very unreasonable. Just to get the money should do such a job. The work will be better, if you are a man, (Work is a man's self-esteem). Whether it's real work or not, the most important thing is we're trying to make money better.
yes i agree on you theres a lot of way to earn money.you can get money in a bank or maybe get money to our neighbors and you can change it if you have money already cometing sin .is simple but the return of that is worst prostitution is not nessesary .you can get another option except bad things.

Well, let's not be judgemental as that's probably the only things he knows to do in times of desperation to get money. We can suggest some ways to him through this forum by finding a freelance job if he's got any skills or even getting a loan from a forum member by visiting the loans section.

better to borrow from a friend, because you will be difficult to get a loan in this forum if you don't have collateral. Another way that is looking for bitcoin free, because there is a lot of jobs in bitcoin.

Activity: 756
That's a very bad thing, taking the wrong path altogether. Better to keep the self-esteem than to do a job that must be very unreasonable. Although I am not a woman but to hear such a thing, of course very unreasonable. Just to get the money should do such a job. The work will be better, if you are a man, (Work is a man's self-esteem). Whether it's real work or not, the most important thing is we're trying to make money better.
yes i agree on you theres a lot of way to earn money.you can get money in a bank or maybe get money to our neighbors and you can change it if you have money already cometing sin .is simple but the return of that is worst prostitution is not nessesary .you can get another option except bad things.

Well, let's not be judgemental as that's probably the only things he knows to do in times of desperation to get money. We can suggest some ways to him through this forum by finding a freelance job if he's got any skills or even getting a loan from a forum member by visiting the loans section.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Technically, i can't suggest that you should invest in bitcoin cause the topic basically means that you don't have enough money and you are needing it. But there are many other options to earn, like mining, joining a campaign, and based on personal experience we can sell our unnecessary stuffs online to earn an extra income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm generally within the bounds of the scope of borrowing money to play Grin
I think you have lot of luck, so tell me do you make that money returned with in the contract time? If you do that then you are the luckiest person alive on the earth, I seen many guys who borrow money and then play and when they defeated they run away, and change their living place, and then so on because they can’t be able to return money.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
when I was desperate for money I will sell my stuff that not needed or then i will ask my friends for help and get some loan from them and continue to search for work and will pay then whenever is will earn some amount.
Activity: 714
Can someone give me advice. Actually I'm desperate and need money now more than ever. So far, the bitcoin campaigns that I'm participating in are slowing down a lot. How to change them how to make more money? Please help me best answer.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
If you're on this for him that you're trading and if you're trading then you are not ever going to be in need of money. Between trading alts I'm making the standard arbitrage you should be making anywhere between 5 to $600 a day you're not doing that try another business.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
if i were desperate. i will just collect all of the money that come in my hands that is not for me, but if i were desperate i can claim all that and run. but i know that i can claim that in my own work Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I see only 2 ways of geting safe and  fast money. Borrow money from someone and doing any job with daily payment. Illegal things like robbery seem dangerous and it is simply bad. Trying ro invest your current money to get some big and fast profit always leads to loosing all your deposit so dont even try to do that.
I'll go with borrowing money because illegal activities will only make your life ruined.
When you borrow money you still have a chance to repay it when you have enough to pay, I think that is the only way we should do
in the event we are in a situation of desperate need of money. Last option maybe is selling things that is valuable for us, we have to sacrifice to get the money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
I see only 2 ways of geting safe and  fast money. Borrow money from someone and doing any job with daily payment. Illegal things like robbery seem dangerous and it is simply bad. Trying ro invest your current money to get some big and fast profit always leads to loosing all your deposit so dont even try to do that.
Activity: 364

I think if you are in desperate need for money the first thing you can do is to borrow from your relatives or friends. Then do next is to find a way how you will pay them back. Like if you are unemployed then find a job or if you already have a job then maybe find another source of income like part time jobs. In that way, you can surely pay them back what you owe them. You have to make sure to that because life is really unpredictable and there will come a time that you might gonna need their help again so better not to lose their trust.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106

No matter how desperate one is, it is never acceptable to hurt innocent people or steal from them in order to get ahead yourself. With that said, if you are desperate than asking people is one of the best ways to get money fast. Seriously if you ask someone kindly for $1 for food and they see you are being honest they will give it to you in many cases. As for Bitcoin I do not know how to get it as fast because most people don't have it to begin with, so asking random people is out of the question.

True being honest will surely help you, if you will try to scam someone, customers can always feel a doubt in you. Being honest also pushes you to many chances of earning more income, if one of your transaction is a success because of honesty, your customer might recommend you to others which then results of you earning a shot to become successful. There is no shortcut on becoming successful, one must always work hard to earn, one must risk it all, one must do what he/she can in the best way and right way as possible. So, if i am to answer the topic, i would say, work (post according to rules) hard, join campaigns to earn bitcoin, be patience on selling tokens or converting bitcoin, and never to think negative. There is no fastest way as possible, one can try gambling but the chance of winning is odd, meaning you can loose with a high probability, so i suggest never to do it out of desperation.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
If I'm not mistaken, there are faucets that will give free Bitcoin. You may also join campaigns but the reward won't be easily to get and won't be in an instant. There are campaigns that will take a month to end, and its token to be distributed. Tokens that can be converted to Bitcoin. You may also try altcoin trading, it's a bit risky but the income is big.
I think he needs to start on working to earn bitcoin, then later start to trade to increase your money, however if you have enough money now to start trading then I would say it's good to start risking it. We can grow our money if we are only good, so don't expect it will give you an easy money as trading is like gambling, you can earn big and on the other hard you might lose big as well.
Pages:
Jump to: