Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 56. (Read 209030 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
As i experienced i do sold all my things that have a value ,i don't want to borrow money if i am not sure if i can pay it back on the day .So its hard when you are in the situation of finding emergency money it is a hard decision for me.  But there is always solution for that you just need to relax your mind to think right and make right decisions as i do.

I myself is doing this during emergencies. I sold some of my valuable things so just to save life. In emergency situations, it's hard not to sell things, usually help from a friend or family might not be enough, so you need to exert more effort to find money. The best solution to that is to work hard and save money. save as much as you can so when an emergency came, you are atleast ready and only need smaller help.  Smiley
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
As i experienced i do sold all my things that have a value ,i don't want to borrow money if i am not sure if i can pay it back on the day .So its hard when you are in the situation of finding emergency money it is a hard decision for me.  But there is always solution for that you just need to relax your mind to think right and make right decisions as i do.
Activity: 225
Merit: 250
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.
If I need money badly, and it's large enough, I'll sell some of it. Bitcoin prices are much higher than before I buy, sell will not be a loss.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
In such a situation, I think the first thing to do is to have self control, keep calm, and think in the most rational way possible to find solutions. Usually the best thing to do is to look for a job that can provide a good source of income, but in emergency situations, there are other possibilities like selling things you do not need or asking for help from someone you trust.
yeah true, most people will panic when getting this kind of situation, so stay calm do not do stupid things, if you take a moment's notice, of income from work that comes every month would be so long. so try to borrow or sell your precious goods
Agreed with you, when you do stupid things that against the law you will probably be ended up in jail, so it's better to calm and rest yourself to able to think what you gonna do, borrowing money in your relatives or friends will be help also but it's better to get a job that you can do.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In such a situation, I think the first thing to do is to have self control, keep calm, and think in the most rational way possible to find solutions. Usually the best thing to do is to look for a job that can provide a good source of income, but in emergency situations, there are other possibilities like selling things you do not need or asking for help from someone you trust.
yeah true, most people will panic when getting this kind of situation, so stay calm do not do stupid things, if you take a moment's notice, of income from work that comes every month would be so long. so try to borrow or sell your precious goods
Activity: 378
desperate mean the person will be in the emergency need for the money so at that time no one can find the place and time for getting the job at that time he will immediately need someone to provide the money to him which is very hard but if someone in relation will like to help him in that matter.
i think we should not invest all our money in one place we need to keep some money as saving and invest the rest of the assets, because no one know that either some one will give you loan or not. so you must have some money in hand and can fulfill your need when you need it in emergency.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
desperate mean the person will be in the emergency need for the money so at that time no one can find the place and time for getting the job at that time he will immediately need someone to provide the money to him which is very hard but if someone in relation will like to help him in that matter.

desperately like need the money that very instant because without his money he could be in a big trouble for a mob is going to drop him into a river along with a huge stone tied to him.

if in such situation, i will probably sell my sperm to a sperm bank if this is going to happen to me. i'll ask them to wait for me outside and i'll just released a bucket of my sperm to this sperm bank. hope that will help you guys have the idea where to go.  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
If I was starving and desperate from money I'd get off the internet and work more  Wink

That is what we need work, we should not relly too much on what we earn here infront of the computer because this must be just an extra income.
And even the bitcoin, you should not relai on that, work in real world will make your problem solve.

I get the same problem, desperate when not having a job and have no money. Finally I can get money from the internet, I do not consider this as an extra income. but I make this as a main job. because it has given me a lot of money is more than just working in the real world. the point is you don't have to work in the real world to solve the problem, as long as you can earn an income from the internet and can grow it, it will not be a problem.

That's true that you can make good amount of money from internet but you should make sure that you are getting paid on time but may be sometimes you need to wait for certain amount of time to get paid so in that case if you need money desperately then it won't help you out as you need hard cash in hands when you are stuck into that situation.

that situation indeed it sometimes can be a big problem when we are in need of money. but I have a saving money, and my revenue not only from the signature campaign, some like trade and other matters. so far I've never get such situations. so my advice if you are looking for money from the internet, not only has 1 source, even outside of bitcoin is also still a lot of ways to earn money
Activity: 490
Activity: 303
If I was starving and desperate from money I'd get off the internet and work more  Wink

That is what we need work, we should not relly too much on what we earn here infront of the computer because this must be just an extra income.
And even the bitcoin, you should not relai on that, work in real world will make your problem solve.
but now people are really earning a permanent income from bitcoin and they consider bitcoin as their profession, although it is not good to depend of bitcoin for living but still they have reason because they are earning good profit from bitcoin.

Yes its true that you are earning a decent income in bitcoins but not all the time that bitcoin will be at its best price.  If bitcoin will deflate you will notice that your decent income will not be enough to sustain your needs.  Unlike fiat, as long as you are a regular employee you are receiving your salary every 15days. You can also lend a money from lending services if you really in need of it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

That's true that you can make good amount of money from internet but you should make sure that you are getting paid on time but may be sometimes you need to wait for certain amount of time to get paid so in that case if you need money desperately then it won't help you out as you need hard cash in hands when you are stuck into that situation.

Right that's the problem sometimes when the payment were delayed we are out of budget and we get disparate to look for more income. What we really need is some of stable job or we should really be good on budgeting our income to be able to meet the spends we needed.
[/quote]
Yah! Making part time online would do, it is great if you still have another work full time or business as your main source and make online as one of your other income. As per me, I don't depend on online I am just doing it as my other source of income, but, for those who makes online as their full time employment thumbs up for them it means they are making enough money compare to employment.
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

I get the same problem, desperate when not having a job and have no money. Finally I can get money from the internet, I do not consider this as an extra income. but I make this as a main job. because it has given me a lot of money is more than just working in the real world. the point is you don't have to work in the real world to solve the problem, as long as you can earn an income from the internet and can grow it, it will not be a problem.

Right that's the problem sometimes when the payment were delayed we are out of budget and we get disparate to look for more income. What we really need is some of stable job or we should really be good on budgeting our income to be able to meet the spends we needed.
Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

Yes that is not a permanent income because that is not a fixed and steady income so we have to search for another type of income for us so that we will not be in desperate need of money in hard times. From now we also have to do a part time job or we have to think for starting our own business.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have expensive watches on my drawers. I will sell them in case of emergency.
having some expensive and psychical stuff can always help. if those whatches are extra than I suggest you to sell them now and make them bitcoin. it can also help you a good way when you will be desperate need of money..

If you would have saved enough money regularly then you won't need to sell any expensive stuff of yours so its better to save money which can be helpful in rainy days but if you have failed to save money then selling stuffs would be the right choice as it will give you money in your hands on the spot and your purpose will be served.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I have expensive watches on my drawers. I will sell them in case of emergency.
having some expensive and psychical stuff can always help. if those whatches are extra than I suggest you to sell them now and make them bitcoin. it can also help you a good way when you will be desperate need of money..
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Signature campaigns are also helpful to the people who doesn't have money to buy bitcoin. Faucet is good also but it is to cheap and consume much time. So I'll commend to join signature campaign because I know I earn more than faucet but it is difficult to join campaign if your a low quality poster and beginner. That's solution is proven and tested because some members of this campaign is doesn't have a starting money.

Nope, signature campaign would take you a lot before accumulating money or bitcoin. If we need instant money, we should be looking for loans and ways that could produce us money in no time. But that's true, most of the signature campaign members starts with nothing in their wallet, and many was helped by the campaign so they could buy their daily needs. But, as I've said campaigns are not for instant money.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Signature campaigns are also helpful to the people who doesn't have money to buy bitcoin. Faucet is good also but it is to cheap and consume much time. So I'll commend to join signature campaign because I know I earn more than faucet but it is difficult to join campaign if your a low quality poster and beginner. That's solution is proven and tested because some members of this campaign is doesn't have a starting money.
Not recommend the faucet since you cannot earn decent amount their, you will only waste your time and energy by clicking ads/captcha, agree that signature campaign will be help but it's not high you better to get real job to earn decent amount.
Pages:
Jump to: