Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were in desperate need for money.... - page 8. (Read 208989 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
if I want a bitcoin, I would get, and if I need cash, I am going to promote it, but my encounter, locating and accumulating a cost-free bitcoin is entertaining, and if so required the funds can be bought. For financial concerns, of course, everyone will not be all set, so all should be prepared initial, in purchase not depressed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 30, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
i will break my piggy bank.. cause i have save some  money in case of emergencies..

That is a good habit to save money as it will give you money instantly in hands when you are in urgent need of money and its better to save money regularly instead of borrowing from people around us as there is not assurance that they will help us in our rainy days.
Everyone must have a fund for emergencies, I know that it an be difficult especially if you are not earning much but thanks to bitcoin you could get some extra income that could be used in the case of emergencies, however it is difficult to spend our bitcoin too since it is always going up in value and it may be a difficult decision to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 30, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
If you need a lot of money for something urgent to be a little patient, wait until things settle down and the market starts to improve. You may be sorry when bitcoin gets drastically reduced and takes a fairly long recovery time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 30, 2017, 03:14:37 AM
Usually the best thing to do is to look for a job that can provide a good source of income, but in emergency situations, there are other possibilities like selling things you do not need or asking for help from someone you trust.

I agree finding a job is better, but you can also sell all your coins on a emergency situation. You should first find a job to secure your coins, because in the future bitcoins price will go up.

If you can't find a job then there is nothing to do but selling your coins. It is painful but emergency is an emergancy.

First you should need to find a job to secure some coins because in the future of bitcoin is going to be high a way that’s why I’m telling secure some coins to get some extra profit because that coin can make you better.
I utterly agree with you and yes it is the best time for buying bitcoins since at present very few people are aware of bitcoins and I think rather I believe the pace at which bitcoins are increasing in value, they will soon become the most rare and expensive asset of the world. Bitcoins are already producing damn high profits; we can easily imagine profits in the coming years.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 09:15:12 AM
If you really need money,  first of all you need to work or find a job. However if working doesn't help, then you can sell your things. And if both of them don't work out,  you may get some loans from your relatives, friends,  or a bank.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 08:30:56 AM
there are so many ways to get bitcoin here, you can mine, signature campaign, social media bounty, and translate
you can get a job offline here too.

These are good ways to get bitcoin, but they will not bring instant profit when money is very urgently needed and sometimes you have to borrow money from your friends.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 29, 2017, 08:25:36 AM
there are so many ways to get bitcoin here, you can mine, signature campaign, social media bounty, and translate
you can get a job offline here too.
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
September 29, 2017, 08:11:22 AM
It depends on how much money we need. if only to pay a cup of coffee, of course I will get money by odd jobs. but if the money in need is very big, I will take the money from my work savings, I will also find a loan or go to mortgage. not with the exception of bitcoin, I will exchange it with conventional money, and from all of them I will combine, so the amount is in accordance with the need.
You are very much right and I will second you without having a second thought even. I think it all depends on how much money do you need and what is your need actually.

I think if you really need a huge amount of money for some good purpose, then you can go for loan. This will be the most secure way of getting as much money as you want.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2017, 03:58:07 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

If I were desperate to get money I would love to ask my friends in how to earn. I have experienced this instances when I didn't know about the bitcoin and asked them to teach me and help me to earn because I urgently need money. So they start to teach me and describe how bitcoin works.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 29, 2017, 03:51:31 AM
what do i do if i need money? yes of course I will work harder to find and earn money, one way is to participate campaigning in this bitcoin forum then I will get the money or wages, from there I get the money that I can save or invest

That would take you a long time, but it is a good way. There are times that when we are desperately in need, we can do things that we really don't like to do, but for the sake of "rush" we can do it without second thought, like selling what we have for a very low price, or loaning an amount from a loan shark with a very high interest.

That's the reason why we should save while we still can, so we don't get tangled at those trying times.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 264
September 29, 2017, 03:24:15 AM
what do i do if i need money? yes of course I will work harder to find and earn money, one way is to participate campaigning in this bitcoin forum then I will get the money or wages, from there I get the money that I can save or invest
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 29, 2017, 03:11:33 AM
I think this is simple enough question. What would most of people do when they are in need of money. Well i guess they would look for any kind of work. That is best way to get some money, and when you have job it is a bit easier to look for better one. Another think people can do when they are in need of money, they can borrow it from a friend or from bank, but that i do not support. And final thing what people do when they are in great need of money, well they rob some place, and that i totally do not support.
These are the most common options used by people whenever they are in desperate need of money. Borrowing money from your friends or relatives is the first thing people think of when they really need money. Taking loan from bank is another option but risky one. So people really try to avoid it.
Indeed! Why do we have relatives and friends? Just because we human beings are made to crave for moral and financial, support from our closed ones, whenever we are in problem. Undoubtedly these are the most common options used by people whenever they are hit upon by any financial calamity.
I agree with you in this regard that we can and we should take help from our beloved ones whenever we are in problem whether it is financial or moral. There should be some people to help us out in our bad times or else you need to depend on banks and others sources for money which ultimately put you in stress.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 28, 2017, 10:00:47 PM

Desperate need of money is not that easy even if you are determined to do anything for it. It's hard to earn online if you have no experience at all.
But there are many ways. Some trade but with precautions. Some gamble but also risky. There are campaigns and bounty that pays weekly or months.
Offering services like translating, doing articles, making logos and banners. And more just within this forum. You just have to explore.

You can use your savings if you are very desperate in need for money. First you can ask someone for help and borrow them money. As those you have mentioned takes time before getting money and it looks like you are not desperate for doing those things. Desperate means that you are in dire need of money, so borrowing, selling and using your savings are one of the ways to have money if you are desperate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 09:44:30 PM
Desperate need of money is not that easy even if you are determined to do anything for it. It's hard to earn online if you have no experience at all.
But there are many ways. Some trade but with precautions. Some gamble but also risky. There are campaigns and bounty that pays weekly or months.
Offering services like translating, doing articles, making logos and banners. And more just within this forum. You just have to explore.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 04:42:41 AM
There are many methoda online to earn money you just have to google it or start with this site. Especially in this forum there are way lot of opportunities to earn money/bitcoin. You can do sig campaigns, bounty hunting or if you have some professional skills you use it to earn and get paid with bitcoins usually the trend jobs here are programming, script selling, gane and web development, graphics design and lots more.
Activity: 608
Merit: 154
September 27, 2017, 04:30:04 AM
Then i think i would have selled my bitcoins and  bought my debt of or cleared the emergency with the money i made from it and that is how we grow and invest again and start again that is how the world works with us.
Anytime you can get out of the money problem if you have bitcoin, for me I will always consider bitcoin as money since it's a liquid investment and anytime I can sell it for fiat. The thing is, if we are in desperate need of money then for sure we will not be able to invest since we have to prioritize our needs and we might even double time to earn big income from our job.
I am also in favor of keeping bitcoins for long time because of two important reasons. Firstly they are very good for making big profits, secondly we can use them when we are in desperate need of money and no one is ready to help us. You should be well prepared to meet your needs and misfortunes.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 27, 2017, 03:56:36 AM
If you were in desperate need for money / Bitcoins, what would you do? How to get it, earn it, whatw are your solutions and experiences? I wonder what people are ready to do when money is the problem.

I will file a salary loan with interest charge or try to borrow money to my parents, relatives and friends. After that i will look for a stable job to support my needs and pay them then, the rest of my salary will invest to bitcoins so that i have an extra income to back up my financial needs. Then time will come i will change the favor to them to show my gratitude of their kindness.
Not all the time that our salary in a certain job is enough to finance our wants and needs, it maybe enough for our basic needs but as a person
sometimes we are tempted to spend outside our budget and that will create problem that will cause shortages.
Controlling our spending is hard therefore finding a good job that pays enough is the best thing we have to do.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 27, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

I will file a salary loan with interest charge or try to borrow money to my parents, relatives and friends. After that i will look for a stable job to support my needs and pay them then, the rest of my salary will invest to bitcoins so that i have an extra income to back up my financial needs. Then time will come i will change the favor to them to show my gratitude of their kindness.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 27, 2017, 03:13:37 AM
When I really need money of course I will sell everything I have even with low price or loss. this is because selling when panic position then there is no long consideration.

Just like me, when it comes to this type of times I really don't care about the price of what I'm selling. It's not panicking but it's because we are desperately in need of money. And that's why we are being pushed by our own problems to sell everything that we have. Though it's hard to accept and to do this thing we are just doing this just for resolving that desperation that we are going through.
It is indeed far better to sell off your own coins and assets when you are in some financial crisis than begging others o help you or give you loans.
It is never ever wise to be in debts, try to use your own savings and money when you are facing some severe financial problems. No need to become beggar rather be sagacious and keep saving s soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 27, 2017, 02:50:34 AM
If I really need money, then I will try to find additional work or sell some coins. But I will not take out a loan or get into debt, because it is unacceptable for me.
Yes that will be better. Instead of begging some loan or making yourself in debts will not make you prosperous later. Good strategy will be to either use your own savings for emergencies or if you don’t have any, then selling bitcoin at any cost will be more preferable.

loans are there when you know you need the money the most at the very moment but of course if you also know you can pay right after. getting loans needs collateral too which means you do have assets that you can exchange for money. sad part however is the interest that will keep growing as time goes by. i have been in debts for quite awhile its pressuring me which is why i never want to get into it again.
Pages:
Jump to: