Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were really hungry could you survive by looking at pics of food? - page 2. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 251
Haha, no you would not be able to survive. This is because your body needs nutrients which it can not get from a picture. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
not really, you would just get hungrier

besides hunger is a state of mind and with enough will power you could probably alter it

but your body needs food because it's the fuel that runs it, you can't get proteins from pictures so you would die

therefore the answer is hell no Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
that would just have the opposite effect
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
How does some food pictures satisfy your appetite?You  kinda weird,if i see some food pictures i get hungry like a dog!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
looking at pictures of psychedelic mushrooms makes me feel like i'm tripping sometimes   Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
lol you serious that works for you Huh i feel hungry just by looking at kfc even if iam not  Grin Grin Grin

funny post btw.
You should see how my dog reacts to seeing or smelling food.
Back on topic: watching pictures of food or imagining it might help you digest some junk you'd be forced to eat to survive, like roots.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
lol you serious that works for you Huh i feel hungry just by looking at kfc even if iam not  Grin Grin Grin

funny post btw.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
that just makes things worse, doesn't it?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Haha, definitely not. Would feel way worse.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I feel richer by looking at picture of beautiful and expensive things I would never have ;-)

(nah I was joking, I really feel sad, really sad.)

So... No.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
You're really a wonder man... Food pics just make me more hungrier... It feels like a got a pool of saliva in my mouth as soon as I see food pic!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Cause sometimes that satisfies my appetite   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: