Pages:
Author

Topic: If you were Satoshi, would you be scared your identity eventually be found out? - page 2. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
If I'm Satoshi this is what I'm doing every day reading posts about myself.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Village Idiot
And has anyone ever thought maybe he broke the law unrelated to bitcoin and is serving some time in prison I'm sure he will be glad to find out his wallets are stocked with a retirement when he gets out if so. Smiley

He's not.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
He doesn't have that much to be worried about. If btc somehow failed, he didnt twist anyone's arm or promise them a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I'm sure he/she didn't just design and create bitcoin, then leave it.. He probably just made a second btctalk account..

And has anyone ever thought maybe he broke the law unrelated to bitcoin and is serving some time in prison I'm sure he will be glad to find out his wallets are stocked with a retirement when he gets out if so. Smiley
Activity: 98
Village Idiot
He says he's not especially worried about it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i don't think he's scared. who knows, maybe he'll reveal himself someday.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I would be nervous, wondering if I ever made a mistake that would lead to my identity... maybe his identity is already revealed though and people have moved on.

I like to think he know enough about remaining anonymous though that he covered his tracks well.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
i respect him obviously, but i also feel a bit sorry for him - he must be living under constant pressure and unknowns.

Or..they moved on...maybe they hold some bitcoin, but more likely they simply dismiss that they were part of building btc (I believe it was a group and not an individual)
Activity: 336
i respect him obviously, but i also feel a bit sorry for him - he must be living under constant pressure and unknowns.
Pages:
Jump to: