Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 12. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
If I wake up in 2037 the first thing I want to do is see my doctor immediately to know about my current health condition. Grin
Activity: 47
If I wake up in 2037 kites I want to do first will be out of the house and look at everything around Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 46
If I wake up in 2037 kites I want to do first will run to hug my wife and children and cry Grin
Activity: 43
If I wake up in 2037 kites I want to do first would be to step off the bed and go around his house a round Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
This is crazy lol!  Cheesy. I think what will be the first i will find out is what had happened in between years. What had happened to bitcoin and if there are still cryptocurrencies in existence or what are the new coins on the row that replaced the former.
Activity: 140
do humanity still live on Earh
Activity: 25
bitcoin's price Grin
Activity: 140
The latest playstation and the games Cheesy After of that, the condition of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 74
Go to the AI robots and make friends with them to understand things.
Activity: 67
Look for a coffee place and drink a frappe to chill with the new world.
Activity: 84
Bitcoin rates over 20 years
Activity: 25
Where is my family and what they do.
Activity: 26
Iphone 29th edition  Cheesy
Activity: 113
I will try to find out some instrument of pleasure .  I will gift the instrument to the people who would like to be happy in their life!
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
Activity: 24
Bitcoin value  Grin
Activity: 154
fast see how many my family member Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
i search what is the latest News in the world
Activity: 78
Cannot even imagine being in the 2037 year as it seems dangerous.
Activity: 27
The first thing that i will search would be the my social media or the news. Because a lot of changes might have happened that time.
Pages:
Jump to: