Pages:
Author

Topic: if you woke up in 2037, what's the first thing you'd google? - page 5. (Read 75607 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I would like to google who am I? Where am I? What am I? Difinitely only google remain in my mind as you said what to google. It ssems this was inspired by ice man movie.
Activity: 70
The world be too high tech and I will get myself a robot that will help me find things. 
Activity: 174
I do not think there will be someone waking up after 20 years of coma, when waking may not remember what in the past.
Activity: 15
What is the most expensive gadget at that time.
Activity: 11
If sending of humans to Mars is successful.
Activity: 13
The first thing is, If virtual reality games are operational.
Activity: 16
What are the latest inventions and innovations. They might be cure to diseases that is not curable today.
Activity: 24
stalking about my ex? i think
Activity: 254
Grateful quotes  Smiley  As i'm able to woke up and be grateful for the blessings!
Activity: 13
and you're not allowed to mention anything to do with crypto. that's a given.
bitcoin price, the other planet which is being built by humans.
Activity: 68
The world be too high tech and I will get myself a robot that will help me find things. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 3
Assuming Google hadn't taken over the world? hahaha First instinct would be to suss out the current geo-political standing and see if my county had been invaded yet hahaha.
Activity: 336
I will get acquainted with everything around because then the world will change a lot and life is entirely new.
Activity: 65
I would google what happened to the world from the day that I slept until the day that I woke up in 2037.
Activity: 322
I think I will find my currency is still alive and how the virtual currency market has changed.
Activity: 69
I guess some people just couldn't resist the one rule of the thread not to mention anything about crypto.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
How much bitcoin is worth
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Will try and rule the new world as I will be from stone age.
Activity: 89
The year is going to be smart and full of high technology and I will be using that for my needs and not google.  
Activity: 54
The world is going to be high on technology that you might not need google.
Pages:
Jump to: