Pages:
Author

Topic: If you won a (usd) $2 million dollar lottery - page 5. (Read 6756 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I will invest 40% of that money very intelligently so that it will great returns in future. Remaining 60% i will donate to the needy one which makes me happy and invest in the hapiness is the best investment.
Activity: 36
In my country the value of the houses, just make getting worse every year. So I guess the first
thing I was do is to buy a nice house, But of course A good part from the money will be to invest.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
For me if i won in the lottery worth 2 million dollars I think the 25% for this I will invest to the stock market because if do that my money grow. 25% for my cars, new house, buiness. 25% is for my family because I want to help them . And the last 25% is for my savings in bank unless all my business become bankcrupt I have support. I think I will build create more business in that amount. But I cannot try to play lotto because the luck you can win that is very very very low I think 1 in a one hundred million people are lucky.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I wouldn't spend my time in front of PC working anymore.
That's one.
I would enjoy life... till I spend 50%. After I'll start working again Smiley
Activity: 73
What would you do with your winnings?

Smiley

Would you convert it to bitcoin or another alt currency?

Buy an expensive car? Maybe a house? Land?

Invest in the stock market or another investment?

Deposit in an IRA or long term interest accumulating account?

Maybe spend it all and live like a king (or queen) for a short time?

What would your financial plans be?

I had a lot of thought about this when I was a kid and a variety of ideas crossed my mind after watching winners and losers of the lottery.  To begin, I would continue to work the first year of receiving the winnings because I would need time to diversify the winnings.  Treating myself and family will come in a planning strategy especially since the first year if I had taken the lump sum would deal with a double taxation from lottery institution and capital gains in the tax filing which there is nothing wrong or can't be avoided when IRS want their piece of tax dollars.  So the next step would be diversifying the rest to build streams of capital starting with saving some in the bank as an escrow/emergency prior to investing into ventures such as crypto projects, stocks, rental properties, etc.  Vacations plans may take a rain check after setting up net worth through growing the funding to reach it's original lottery prize value as mentioned of 2 million into the safe-net escrow account.  This can be where it can be fast or slow in the growth, but as we all know, we do our due diligence when researching crypto projects and whichever one will fulfill our financial plans along with supporting the blockchain.

As we reach the point in which the original lottery earning of 2 million usd from this post a variety of conservative ideas will be added to my plan.  We already own a home, but still have a mortgage which we can keep for tax purpose or pay off for equity in business ventures such as rental properties.  I may max out my energy credits by fulfilling the checklist to make my home energy efficient with solar panels, water collecting rain water drains, and a few vegetable/herb garden beds.  As mentioned taking my family to vacation trips would require implementing the concept to a business strategy.  Possibly pursue a hobby in blogging and utilize the time to track down conferences near our visit plans example a Fintech conference in Florida near Disney, or a crypto project convention in Japan, Korea, Philippines, etc.  A lot of ideas are coming to play preserve and grow back the initial lottery winning value, but in reality, there is still work involved with winning the lottery of just 2 million...which might be 1.2 million after taxes and might be 10 million after building the portfolio after the first year work planning.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Put half into very secure investments with low return.

Put 30% into a business that can generate an income, and can be developed.

Put the rest in to high risk investments like bitcoin.
Activity: 21
I probably earn 2$ million sooner))
Activity: 4
Probably would buy a house.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I will buy my favorite coin
Activity: 26
#1 rule you need to know: tell no one ever.
Activity: 308
Must be travel around the world  Smiley
Activity: 67
I'd invest one third part into crypto, another one into gpu farms, and the rest I'd use to fix my current well-being.
Activity: 560
I would instantly get M4 GTS and wrap it in Austin Yellow
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Smiley

I would retire and put most of it in an interest bearing bank account where it is low risk.
Activity: 301
It is almost unrealistic, only lucky for the chosen. But if you are lucky enough to get this opportunity, then you need to start all means to build a business so that you can always be with money and be able to buy everything you want.
Activity: 25
I would buy the best crypto with half of it and bank the rest.
I like the look of this new one just out.
The Unity Ingot.
Backed by the other good cryptos. Interesting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all
I would buy a Guitar Center franchise somewhere in Europe and sell stuff like guitars/amplifiers. Living around all those equipment everyday must feel like paradise.
Activity: 464
I would directly buy a new house for myself.
I still live with mum.
Activity: 322

Smiley

I would probably make a lot of investments. Into different stocks and Bitcoin. Maybe even precious metals like gold and silver.
Activity: 378
Of course I will buy land and make housing, because the future population increase will be a problem. The solution is to build land for housing and industry  Cool For me personally, life must be enjoyed and grateful Wink
Pages:
Jump to: