Pages:
Author

Topic: If you would be rich as f***, would you still gamble? - page 4. (Read 1580 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dint understood the headline of this topic only, why does one use such words where they can type whole and uses *** or actually they dont have much words and only know few?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
You don't need to spend all your time here to know about that thread.
It is so popular (almost 2000 posts in it) that it is almost all the time on the first page of the gambling section so you can find it very easily.

And I think you did find it too and you saw how popular it is and you hope that your copy thread will get popular too so you get many views and clicks on your ref link that is in your signature.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
since when having money stopped people from gambling?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
You won in the lottery, you are now rich as f***.... will you still gamble?  Huh

This is a duplicate of this post with the only difference being your inclusion of profanity.  Reported.

The difference between you and me is the following...

- You seems to be online 24/7 because you don't have a real life
- I am online a few minutes in a week because I have a real life

Result is the following....

- You know about every single topic that was opened, because you don't have a real life
- I don't know about every single opened topic, because I have a life

Let's come to my final opinion about you if I consider all this....

- PLEASE FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE  Smiley

The problem of you is you don't know to use search function first before creating thread like this, even so if you only read or checked atleast the first page of gambling section you will see the duplicate thread. You have "life" but you still don't know to do searching. You have fucked life maybe
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
You won in the lottery, you are now rich as f***.... will you still gamble?  Huh

This is a duplicate of this post with the only difference being your inclusion of profanity.  Reported.

The difference between you and me is the following...

- You seems to be online 24/7 because you don't have a real life
- I am online a few minutes in a week because I have a real life

Result is the following....

- You know about every single topic that was opened, because you don't have a real life
- I don't know about every single opened topic, because I have a life

Let's come to my final opinion about you if I consider all this....

- PLEASE F*** OFF AND GET A LIFE  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
You won in the lottery, you are now rich as f***.... will you still gamble?  Huh

This is a duplicate of this post with the only difference being your inclusion of profanity.  Reported.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
Pages:
Jump to: