Pages:
Author

Topic: ifaucet.net - Biggest Bitcoin/Dogecoin/Litecoin faucets rotator - page 13. (Read 26406 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
bitcoinpuddle.com
dogecoinpuddle.com
litecoinpuddle.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,
Could u please add my faucet? URL: http://gibitcoins.me
Thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Has this thing given up the ghost already?

Big accident with power in the data center hosting, they promise to recover for an hour

Great. I really like your rotator.

Already everything repaired, we are back online
Activity: 616

Big accident with power in the data center hosting, they promise to recover for an hour

Great. I really like your rotator.

Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
What a nice business plan you have here. I see that you service are dependent on faucets. Much faucets are on internet much bitcoins you earn. But you are blocking faucets ads and not let owners earn from it. How you think, from what income source are paying to faucets visitors?

If you'd be leader rotator on internet you just broke 90% of faucets network on first month.

I hope land of bitcoin will update full list of new faucets and we will boycott your rotator.

Thank you

Every faucet owner can write to me and ask for unlock script advertising, on request, I always unblock ads, forever. I just use standart html5 tags. It is written in the FAQ in two languages. What are the problems?

Ok understand, sorry.
What a nice business plan you have here. I see that you service are dependent on faucets. Much faucets are on internet much bitcoins you earn. But you are blocking faucets ads and not let owners earn from it. How you think, from what income source are paying to faucets visitors?

If you'd be leader rotator on internet you just broke 90% of faucets network on first month.

I hope land of bitcoin will update full list of new faucets and we will boycott your rotator.

Thank you

Every faucet owner can write to me and ask for unlock script advertising, on request, I always unblock ads, forever. I just use standart html5 tags. It is written in the FAQ in two languages. What are the problems?
legendary
You can write him and he will remove the ad-blocking from your sites.
At least you can talk with him, from LoB get you not even a reply.

Im just saying if no returns from ads, no faucets online = your service is out too.
Activity: 206
You can write him and he will remove the ad-blocking from your sites.
At least you can talk with him, from LoB get you not even a reply.

legendary

Thank you
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
bitcoinpuddle.com is ready to go.
Hello,  add my faucet http://www.bitfaucet.byethost24.com/

thanks

Your faucet already added

Hi.

Change my url to kharz.byethost7.com - microwallet

and doge.rkharz.in - faucetbox.

updated information about faucets
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
please add bitcoinpuddle.com

Your faucet added two weeks ago, but now it does not work, so be disabled in lists. When it begins to work, I back your faucet in lists

yea something with the dang server. argh
Activity: 182
Add my faucet

rkharz.in

microwallet payout.

Hi.

Change my url to kharz.byethost7.com - microwallet

and doge.rkharz.in - faucetbox.
please add bitcoinpuddle.com

Your faucet added two weeks ago, but now it does not work, so be disabled in lists. When it begins to work, I back your faucet in lists
Pages:
Jump to: