Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS Airdrop, Is it worth it? - page 2. (Read 216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 29, 2017, 04:53:38 AM
I did the same... but anyone knows how long we have to wait for the airdrop?
According to Jelurida site airdrop will be made by January 1 2018 however Bittrex exchange site has not made an announcement yet if they will also launch IGNIS in Bittrex on January 1 2018. So far if you check the price of IGNIS [futures] its showing a good price ($5.61) but of course we cant always rely on that and maybe once IGNIS is listed, price will be lower than that.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
December 29, 2017, 04:35:00 AM
I did the same... but anyone knows how long we have to wait for the airdrop?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
December 28, 2017, 12:49:40 PM
I think it will worth it if you buy in early and not at the top, I expect the price of NXT to dump significantly but if the price of Ignis is a high as the current price of Ardor I believe your decision to be apart of the snapshot worth it
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:38:34 PM
Hello. Hindsight is always 20/20. i sold half of my nxt before airdrop and kept the other half for ignis. Lets see what the future brings. I try to minimize my risks

Cheers
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 28, 2017, 12:31:27 PM
This is the first time I participated in this kind of an airdrop and I don't know if I will be upset or be hopeful on the price of IGNIS once its credited to my account. Few minutes before the snapshot, Bittrex halt NXT trading for the snapshot which is fine and I expected but what I didnt expect is when trading resumes, price is already down to 5k Sats which is really surprising. So I lost almost half of my investment in NXT and now I am wondering how much IGNIS will be worth when its open for trades. I hope its all worth it but anyway, this is trading, expect the unexpected.

i think you are not alone sir...
a lot of people have a same problem about NXT.
And for now, we can only wait for next month (Q1 2018)
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 28, 2017, 12:22:42 PM
This is the first time I participated in this kind of an airdrop and I don't know if I will be upset or be hopeful on the price of IGNIS once its credited to my account. Few minutes before the snapshot, Bittrex halt NXT trading for the snapshot which is fine and I expected but what I didnt expect is when trading resumes, price is already down to 5k Sats which is really surprising. So I lost almost half of my investment in NXT and now I am wondering how much IGNIS will be worth when its open for trades. I hope its all worth it but anyway, this is trading, expect the unexpected.
Pages:
Jump to: