Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex - page 21. (Read 9927 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
This is another bad experience from bittrex,people will eventually move to another exchange i suggest you guys to look at binance it has lower fees than bittrex.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
BITTREX have to fix ARDOR prior setting IGNIS and ARDOR is still blocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:59:28 PM
SOMEONE RECEIVED AS IGNIS?

Noone has recieved ignis unless they kept their coins in a NXT wallet. Even then, they probably cant trade them anywhere.
Activity: 135
January 09, 2018, 02:54:42 PM
SOMEONE RECEIVED AS IGNIS?
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
January 09, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
Bittrex thinks we are fools,they are just delaying the drop because it is too expensive right now, it nearly hits $30 each ignis.
I already switched to Binance for good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
who receive IGNIS are those who have NXT at HITBTC and in BITCOIN Indonesia, there may be a time when NXT holders receive IGNIS in bittrex, we just wait
Activity: 182
January 09, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
We still dont have our ignis !its getting too late for us to sell this shitcoin,i hate bittrex  i moved my holdings to binance.!
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 02:06:10 PM
BIttrex doesnt support hardfork, stakes, airdrops, tokens from ICOS... the exchange get the tokens, but you don't!!!!
as long as i discovered i wasnt getting GAS for my holdings of NEO (but bittrex sure keep holding the GAS that should have been assigned to its customers ).. i moved from bittrex to binance.. now.. bittrex never again!!!!!

Is it true? So Bittrex took advantage of us? Wherein we are those who lost money from the snapshot just to receive IGNIS!

have you actually read more than one line in the whole thread above?

It must be really frustrating when you try and build a revolutionary blockchain platform and even though everybody pours in his/her (and to be politically correct I have to say "it" I believe") last cents and some borrowed money to boot in it they don't give a sh*t what it's all about.

Activity: 64
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
calm down. ignis will come =)
Activity: 252
January 09, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
BIttrex doesnt support hardfork, stakes, airdrops, tokens from ICOS... the exchange get the tokens, but you don't!!!!
as long as i discovered i wasnt getting GAS for my holdings of NEO (but bittrex sure keep holding the GAS that should have been assigned to its customers ).. i moved from bittrex to binance.. now.. bittrex never again!!!!!

Is it true? So Bittrex took advantage of us? Wherein we are those who lost money from the snapshot just to receive IGNIS!
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
Info from Nxter: Source: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-january-2018-ii/

Welcome, fellow Nxters!  The last week has been frustrating for a lot of users with IGNIS and ARDR in third-party exchanges, we know the desperation many of you feel at having your assets be inaccessible or untradeable.

Jelurida works with the exchanges to try and make everything run smoothly. Ardor is a completely new blockchain concept – it is cutting edge, and it is a decentralized ledger; if users lose funds, or the exchange gets hacked, there is no way to get the tokens back and the exchange will be blamed.  Last week Poloniex opened deposits and withdrawals while being on a fork, and they are now reimbursing their users. So, patience, dear Nxters, the centralized ARDR markets will re-launch successfully, and IGNIS will be added successfully. Eventually. We do, just like you, long for an update from Bittrex.

We recommend you to spend the waiting time for Bittrex to investigate the functionality of the blockchain you invested in. Ardor is a useful, disruptive, working, truly revolutionary blockchain platform, and you might realize that there is no reason to panic. Read, learn and explore the Ardor platform – use your creativity. You can log in with your account ID on https://ardor.nxter.org and check your balances but we do not recommend that you send your passphrase to ANY online node. Download the latest Ardor client, run it in full mode as it is fast as the blockchain was launched very recently.

Anyone who bought into the ICO or held their NXT in their own wallets (as we recommended over and over again), at the snapshot block, can enjoy using the Ignis, Bitswift and Ardor features. It seems to us that some investors have little to no idea about what they have actually invested in. Or think that Nxters control Bittrex, or (unfortunately) fall for scammers and phishing sites in their desperation to sell because they see the value of NXT dump after the airdrop of IGNIS. This is a shame. Ardor and Ignis work like a breeze. Activate your ARDR by forging, set up bundlers to earn IGNIS. Only seven items have been listed for sale on Ignis’ decentralized marketplace so far, as this is a completely new blockchain. Create a poll, shuffle your IGNIS or issue a mintable coin. On the Bitswift chain there are plenty of unclaimed aliases. Do you wonder what the AEUR chain is? Then keep reading.

We welcome back our old readers and warmly welcome our new ones. The cryptosphere is a large, complex, and largely mysterious place for most people and we at Nxter are changing that. We want our readers to become experts in the Nxt / Ardor / Ignis blockchain ecosystem. Take a deep breath and learn about all the news from last week.
Activity: 122
January 08, 2018, 09:32:28 PM
Message on twitter we will have to wait a 1.5 weeks approximately

source: https://twitter.com/Bazzykel19/status/949634987392884736
Activity: 21
January 08, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

Binance support forks, airdrops etc?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
January 08, 2018, 06:53:28 PM
Activity: 434
January 08, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
Bitrex is a popular and reliable exchange, I am sure here without  any lies, just need to wait some time..
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
January 08, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Has anyone on Bittrex received their IGNIS yet ?

For six months I've been working for Bittrex and so far Ignis has not received any. And what is it? I want to find out, to ask them why they did not give me their ignisa.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 03:18:47 PM
FFS Kids
Can you use twitter ?
"
Bittrex Retweeted
Jelurida
‏ @Jelurida
Jan 1

Everybody who had their $NXT and $ARDR on exchanges, please be patient. This is a new blockchain and exchanges need to test and be sure that it is stable before they can reopen the trading of ARDR or distribute $IGNIS. More answers to common questions here https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
231 replies 270 retweets 654 likes
"
Activity: 252
January 08, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Maybe Bittrex does not support the deposit of these coins and we are waiting for them in vain? Does someone have accurate information about this? I already lose my hope that I will get my IGNIS.

I hope not they provided statement that they supported the airdrop and lot of people participate on the snapshot and lose a lot of money just to receive IGNIS and now Bittrex gonna do this to us? I hope they have a better reason why our IGNIS getting delayed.
Activity: 80
January 08, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
Big price spike at hitbtc

IGNIS trading at 16 dollars.

It doesn't mean anything.
I am really surprised who are these guys purchasing Ignis at that price.

There was quite a volume spike, so it looked legit.

I think newegggo is right, that doesn't mean anything. I think somebody just manipulates the price, maybe one guy is selling/buying his own stock.
That can't be true.

But I would like to be wrong  Grin

Yeah this seem really like bullshit. Small market, and someone toying with the price.

Personally, I´d expect the price of Ignis to be somewhere between 1 - 2 USD$, probably much closer to 1 than to 2.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
Big price spike at hitbtc

IGNIS trading at 16 dollars.

It doesn't mean anything.
I am really surprised who are these guys purchasing Ignis at that price.

There was quite a volume spike, so it looked legit.

I think newegggo is right, that doesn't mean anything. I think somebody just manipulating the price, maybe one guy is selling/buying his own stock.
That can't be true.

But I would like to be wrong  Grin

Cheesy I have seen this before, can anybody that wants to buy those $18 INGIS @ https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IGNIS-to-ETH I might have to give it a try unless someone here has some ETH on that exchange and wants to settle my question.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: