Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex - page 3. (Read 9871 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:01:46 PM
Bittrex doesnt hold their words well,a total scam i already decided to switch my major exchange from bittrex to binance,i lost a lot of money to get those ignis but bittrex didnt do what they have said.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
Ignis has only hit the wallets and only aex is actually trading ignis already. Hitbtc has been trading ignis futures.That should be interesting.
Activity: 26
June 02, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
Wait IGNIS growthto$ 40 . I hope it will show great growth and will give us good money
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 10:29:21 PM
Ah been a big disappointment NXT, cayo its price too, and the Ignis not worth much tampcoo, some who invested in their top stop now have many losses
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
Yes I confirm I also see IGNIS finally in Bittrex but it says "IGNIS wallet is under maintenance". At current price of 0.49 cents based from coinmarketcap, I think once Bittrex completed the wallet maintenance, price will drop further as usual behavior for airdrops is once listed, sell right away but for me, I will hold and see what the developers plan for IGNIS.
Activity: 4
June 01, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Hi guys are anyone here bought NXt in Hibtc ? bought NXT  in hitbtc hoping to earn an ignis airdrop but upon checking my account today i didnt receive any ignis on my account i hope it was only a delay
Activity: 35
May 31, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
IGNIS is not yet full blown, theres still room for further development. Just like other token, it took them some time before it went to the moon.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 03:39:31 AM
very good dah kalo already like that, because with the introduction of ignis to bittrex exchanges can be the progress of the altcoin!
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
Hello Ignis believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Ignis at: https://cointopper.com/coin/ignis

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Anybody can help me with my problem?

I have my IGNIS in my ARDR wallet. When I want to sent it to an Exchange (Bittrex) it says: "Unknown account"

I have no idea how I can sent the coins.

Anybody now a solution for this?
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
Not yet, but if you held nxt at the time of the fork then you will get your ignis don't worry. I still haven't got mine buy i don't worry about it because bittrex is a big exchange and they will credit the ignis today.
Activity: 9
May 18, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
bittrex can be regarded as a stable and good coin, although many flaws I think it is not a bad thing for the market. but the big name bittrex has been tested and is still trusted for many people for transactions.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
I do not understand when in bittrex. But regarding the price own ignis was originally promised but so far is not very promising and ultimately less attractive to investors.

Did bittrex made promises? Bittrex did its part in distributing ignis tokens on nxt holders and they have nothing to do with its price in the market. It will be better if you stay in nxt and ardor threads as they are the same company. 
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
I do not understand when in bittrex. But regarding the price own ignis was originally promised but so far is not very promising and ultimately less attractive to investors.
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 02:31:29 AM
There is a possibility of bittrex parties are not interested with ignis so they purposely slowed Division of coin ignis and if it's for sure a market doesn't exist in ignis bittrex
Activity: 101
May 16, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
Yes. After I downloaded the ARDOR wallet, and entered my passphrase from my original NXT wallet it took me right in. I had to select the dropdown to change accounts and I can see a line item for IGNIS. After you select that, it showed exactly half of what I originally had in the NXT wallet to four decimal places. It even showed that I "earned" 2.0095 Bitswift in the BITSWIFT account. If you were holding your NXT in one of the other wallets or exchanges I am not sure about that. I created an NXT Wallet in late November and moved my coins there about in late December just to help ensure that there wasn't any confusion or delay....

Activity: 68
May 16, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
Maybe Bittrex does not support the deposit of these coins and we are waiting for them in vain? Does someone have accurate information about this? I already lose my hope that I will get my IGNIS.
Activity: 18
May 15, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
They are delaying this drop to be listed they promised it on january 1st but didnt happen,seems bittrex is making excuses.
Activity: 27
May 15, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
I have some ignis and would need some reassurance to get in on bittrex and it will be great news when it manifests
Activity: 66
May 15, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
I'm super upset about this IGNIS this :/
Lesson learned I guess Sad
Pages:
Jump to: