Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex - page 31. (Read 9927 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
Just read Ardor White Paper.
IGNIS or ARDOR has bright future and become hard competitor to ETH and EOS for long term.
Activity: 322
January 02, 2018, 09:01:30 PM
Hello, friends! Tell me please! if during the snapshot I had nxt on bittrex then should I keep it until I get an ignis or can I already sell it? Thank you!

Most probably yes, but we can't give a guarantee for this. Normally, snapshots are taken as the reference and after the snapshot is done, you can do whatever you want with your coins.

But wait for official Bittrex annoucement please.

In the U.S. if they do not issue the IGNIS coins to those that held them then they will face a lawsuit and the Legal Fee's i can only imagine would be to dang high not to get it right, that is why they are very careful to do it right and it is taking time - its not 2014 anymore - they took a huge risk to offer to distribute the IGNIS to NXT holders and everyone should be patient - in fact they even did thousands of people a favor that allowed them to get IGNIS without having to download a wallet -

Patience people.

the update will go until January 5, when this day passes and you have not received your airdrops open a tick to receive

Wait untill January 5 expires on the U.S. Calendar
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
the update will go until January 5, when this day passes and you have not received your airdrops open a tick to receive
Activity: 15
January 02, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
There is a lack of informations from Bittrex about that topic. They don't have a specific date to credit our account even we 're eligible to receive them
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Any news about bittrex ignis distribution?
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
http://alts-club.com/docs/nxt-price-usd6-with-free-ignis.php

Happy New Year and stay at peace !  Grin

p.s. dont forget to read the link above, thats the whole point  Roll Eyes leave feedback if you like.

"This whole scenario looks set for massive NXT price explosion, like loosing reigns on a pedigree stallion after it's eaten morning oats!"
Activity: 257
January 02, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
Bittrex needs to clarify the situation soon, I am really hopeful they will pay the tokens but thr silence is not good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
Hello, friends! Tell me please! if during the snapshot I had nxt on bittrex then should I keep it until I get an ignis or can I already sell it? Thank you!

Most probably yes, but we can't give a guarantee for this. Normally, snapshots are taken as the reference and after the snapshot is done, you can do whatever you want with your coins.

But wait for official Bittrex annoucement please.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
January 02, 2018, 03:49:42 PM
So far no announcement yet,ive heard it will distributed on january 5,just stay tuned.
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
IGNIS/ARDOR stated the system would go live on January 1. They did not say you will have your IGNIS in your exchange wallet on Jan 1. Since December they have said to give it at least 5 days before the exchanges would be able to create wallets and release the coins for trading.

There, my friend, you hit the nail on the head. The people here stressing without even know why, because they DID say it will take some days. First of all the blockchain needs to be stable and they expect to need 10K+ plus blocks for that. Stressed profit runnes all over for Ignis..  Huh
Activity: 28
January 02, 2018, 02:17:49 PM
I expect a lot to recover what I lost in nxt, it will probably fall when they win the coin because they would turn out
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
January 02, 2018, 02:14:58 PM
And by the way it is not a gift but a reward we get by investing NXT coin which brought some risk!

Greed made you and many others bought NXT to have Ignis, it was not for the "beauty of the technology"  Grin, otherwise you would have invest in NXT before at a very lower price.

Example (coinmarketcap) : Price Nov 20, 2017 =   0.077230 BTC

You're not supporting any project, you're waiting for quick profits, it's OK I suppose but you can wait some days, no ?

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
waiting eagerly for IGNIS, I hope keep the price and despare
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
Ok, I am just curious what will happen with the price of Ignis after everybody got their coins! Huh

All of the staff of Bittrex will dump their coins that they bought because they will know the exact moment when it will be released...(Because Bittrex has not transparency about releasing coins) Then after the price crashes everyone else will get a chance to sell at a much lower price.

Probably yes.

True but there is a posibility that after the "crash" people does'nt want to sell their IGNIS at such a price and hold  making the price going up again.
I think many people had lot of expectations about this airdrop and lost lot of money because of the NXT crash before the snapshot.

I think that the bigest rule at trading is: DO NOT USE MONEY THAT YOU MAY NEED !!

So if you respected this simple rule there is no worries to have, just relax and enjoy ^^
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 02, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Ok, I am just curious what will happen with the price of Ignis after everybody got their coins! Huh

All of the staff of Bittrex will dump their coins that they bought because they will know the exact moment when it will be released...(Because Bittrex has not transparency about releasing coins) Then after the price crashes everyone else will get a chance to sell at a much lower price.

Probably yes.
Activity: 4
January 02, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
i think the price will go down
Activity: 9
January 02, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
January 02, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
Is there someone who got the ignis coins by the way? Huh
Activity: 406
January 02, 2018, 10:18:56 AM
5th January is the date Jelurida advised us, in general to wait for reaction from the exchanges...which might or might not add IGNIs to trading or credit it to users. We will see what happens, what else can we do.

What they said is January 1 then all of a sudden no news release why ignis was not given at the date they promise. thgey should have thier word how can investor trust them if they their selves can't comply the date they promise
January 02, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
And by the way it is not a gift but a reward we get by investing NXT coin which brought some risk!
Pages:
Jump to: