Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS price +300% - page 5. (Read 1021 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 03:42:59 AM
Futures prices generally have no frame of reference, but IGNIS does have potential, so I also consider buying some of IGNIS's long-term holdings!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 03:41:39 AM
to cover the loss of nxt.

I think NXT could go up again, I love the Jelurida Public Licence (JPL):

Starting from version 1.11.6, the Nxt Reference Software (NRS) is the first software to be released under the Jelurida Public License, with the Special Conditions requiring a 10% airdrop to the NXT holders from Nxt clones.

And they will probably reward the IGNIS holders a similar way with Ardor Software.

if that is so every time there is a new coin which is under ardor , nxt will receive a free airdrop there is no doubt Nxt  can recover its price soon and is good to hold since you will receive free coins every time they will release new coins.  I'm one of those guy who didn't sold when price slowly going down. hoping ignis price can compensate my loss
Activity: 406
December 30, 2017, 03:39:35 AM

if that is so every time there is a new coin which is under ardor , nxt will receive a free airdrop there is no doubt Nxt  can recover its price soon and is good to hold since you will receive free coins every time they will release new coins.  I'm one of those guy who didn't sold when price slowly going down. hoping ignis price can compensate my loss

Starting from version 1.11.6, the Nxt Reference Software (NRS) is the first software to be released under the Jelurida Public License, with the Special Conditions requiring a 10% airdrop to the NXT holders from Nxt clones.

And they will probably reward the IGNIS holders a similar way with Ardor Software.
Activity: 122
December 30, 2017, 02:26:16 AM

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 30, 2017, 02:20:34 AM
It's great for sure if the price hold, I mean it's future and there's will always a dump for a "free coins" anyway. I do hope the price could stay though.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 30, 2017, 02:17:41 AM
IGNIS futures are traded at $20.10 USD (+300%) right now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/

Did I miss any news today? Cheesy
You are not alone in wondering why this token suddenly climbed to $20. Leaves me scratching my head and asking as well if I missed anything about IGNIS. I am one of those waiting for the airdrop of this token on January 1 2018 and if that price is correct or just 50% of the prices comes true, a lot of NXT holders last December 28 snapshot will be happy.

Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.
When I receive IGNIS airdrop will hold for a couple of months or more, I am thinking this token have potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 02:15:03 AM
Well, congratulations for those airdrop participants. I could say that NXT really drop its price right? I think ignis would be the asset that will lift up you from that fall. But I also think that this IGNIS will really drop so hard. Be the first to sell.
Activity: 122
December 30, 2017, 02:10:46 AM
IGNIS futures are traded at $20.10 USD (+300%) right now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/

Did I miss any news today? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: