Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐🚀 IGNITE- Unprecedented Prediction Market Of Based Decentralization Network⭐🚀 - page 7. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Excellent initiative  and  great platform.
I'm proud of you ,  I wish you success in Crypto world.
Activity: 96
this project is really great. You present the layout of the article is very concise and rich, there is something really nice to attract people I believe this project will be successful sooner than expected. good luck!
Activity: 44
Good project , future of project looking shine good luck. It will not take long time to become Huge Demand.
Activity: 4
Activity: 40
A really impressive project! But I see your telegram bot working too slowly. Keep in mind that, because good interaction will make investors appreciate your project! Good luck!
Activity: 2
This is an excellent initiative from a great platform. I'm proud of you
Activity: 9
This is a good project. The plan is clear. I want to see it soon.
Activity: 58
this project seems great . really liked their innovative ideas and initiatives
Interesting project and very promising roadmap. Hoping the success of this project in the future.
Activity: 21
very very good project, go to the moon in the furure ! With the prediction markets are now on the rise and with its unique use cases and growing community base, this Project will be huge in the next 5 years.
Activity: 2
I've read through your roadmap, it's really good. wish success. Good project  Cool
Activity: 17
A really impressive project! But I see your telegram bot working too slowly. Keep in mind that, because good interaction will make investors appreciate your project! Good luck!
Wow. Nice project. Hope go to the moon soon!
Activity: 5
Awesome project. I wish you success in Crypto world. You are welcome
Activity: 1
Nice project. I think it will be successful.
Activity: 73
good project , and strong porject team ,i am very happy to see this project , i hope more success for project , good luck
Activity: 8
Good project! I like it!   Wink Wink Wink

Thank for Airdrop!!!
Activity: 87
Great project we added your airdrop in our AFA-TEAM list https://goo.gl/faLva8
Activity: 13
Your roadmap seems fantastic! This project has a potential. Don't missed it!
Activity: 10
Is this trust-worthy? Anyone who has enough experience?

Well, their company Ignite Foundation Ltd supposedly established in Singapore does not exist "no records found". I also cannot find any of their team on linkedIn.
Pages:
Jump to: