Pages:
Author

Topic: Ignore list so large, can't view without "Busy, try again (504)" - page 2. (Read 2972 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key

Why would there be a need to view your ignore list?

Are you saying we should ignore it? Smiley

Not at all. My question was very real.  What is the purpose of viewing it?  I just don't see why you would need to see the list.

If the option to view the list is broken then yes it should be fixed...But what's the point of that option?

Manually editing the list is probably the main reason.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

Not at all. My question was very real.  What is the purpose of viewing it?  I just don't see why you would need to see the list.

If the option to view the list is broken then yes it should be fixed...But what's the point of that option?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
Any updates?

legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Still 502 for me, though Cloudflare stupidly serves its own error page instead of the forum's, so no additional information on this error is available. Undecided
AGD
legendary
legendary
legendary
I still get 504.
legendary
Actually, not quite. Instead of a 504, I now get a 502 (via master1). Though that's not much of an improvement. Sad
legendary
Any updates?

Is this issue still affecting you?

AFAIK, this was taken care of when Theymos stopped calculating the trust scores of each person in the list.

The trust scores were nice though, so I hope he implements a pagination system.

Yes, it is still happening.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Any updates?

Is this issue still affecting you?

AFAIK, this was taken care of when Theymos stopped calculating the trust scores of each person in the list.

The trust scores were nice though, so I hope he implements a pagination system.

legendary
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
My ignore list is completely empty, but I do ignore (skip over) certain types of post or thread.

- Anyone who posts entirely in capitals.
- Repeated topics with more than about 50 replies.
- Threads with poor english in the title
- Capitalised titles
- coloured or italic text

and a few more things [like anybody named Bruno].

QUIT SKIPING OVER MINE POSTS !!!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
Maybe you guys have not enough ram or a slow connection? I just randomly clicked on Sampey's list
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=130152) and it loaded in 4 seconds exactly.
Tomatocage (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522) same thing almost instant load. Either it's fixed or it's something with your machines.
legendary
Bump. Any news?
legendary
He has to re-write the SMF (OLD) forum to accommodate one user who is using the forum in a demanding and unusual manner ?

Hmm reminds me off when the NOOB section was abandoned or Giveaways were banned.

But what kind of weirdo adds hundreds of people to the ignore list ?
ahhh...
The same OP here who has a script that posts comments here that says "bump"
That he admits he doesn't even read the topic or comments posted on it.  Cheesy
(check his post history)

Self entitled brat much ? hahahha

@theymos
Hey i put all of the forum on my friends list and now it won't load for me.. fix it !

Is it fixed yet ?

Is it fixed yet ?

Is it fixed yet ?

Well ?

i'm waiting.. Is it fixed yet ?

I only have scripted bumps on only two threads (of the nearly 750k spam topics on this board): my business and my own anti-paid signature campaign. I politely ask for an update (not a bump) manually on this thread and others alike, which apparently bothers you. My apologies, I guess... I read every comment and only reply to the ones not like yours. I reply to posts that are constructive or that can be critically debated without the typical attacking internet hatred that quite literally all of your posts fall into if we want to point out post histories. I'll make an one time exception for your hissy fit, though.

He has to re-write the SMF (OLD) forum to accommodate one user who is using the forum in a demanding and unusual manner ?
It's not just one user, and in any case it's not unusual to ignore thousands of kooks and spammers. It's not like you're the only one here, you know.

Also, there are several 504 errors happening not just from an ignore list. I would guess they are all coming fromsome traffic mitigation/anti DDOS software and could be tweaked a little bit. I don't think this happens on other forums. I believe this is custom software so SMF itself is safe, just the custom software needs revamped. I'm not entirely sure though.
legendary
It's not just one user, and in any case it's not unusual to ignore thousands of kooks and spammers. It's not like you're the only one here, you know.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

Hmm reminds me off when the NOOB section was abandoned or Giveaways were banned.

But what kind of weirdo adds hundreds of people to the ignore list ?
ahhh...
The same OP here who has a script that posts comments here that says "bump"
That he admits he doesn't even read the topic or comments posted on it.  Cheesy
(check his post history)

Self entitled brat much ? hahahha

@theymos
Hey i put all of the forum on my friends list and now it won't load for me.. fix it !

Is it fixed yet ?

Is it fixed yet ?

Is it fixed yet ?

Well ?

i'm waiting.. Is it fixed yet ?
AGD
legendary
Theymos, why don't you simply remove the paid signature feature to raise the overall quality of this forum?
Pages:
Jump to: