Pages:
Author

Topic: igot.com problems - page 2. (Read 3539 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2015, 08:20:09 AM
I don't have any transaction id or something. In my account it say "Pending Manual" . I bought some bitcoins from Bit Trade Australia after and the transaction with them was good. I got my bitcoins from them in 8 hours but with igot.com i get very nervous.
Well so it's clearly pending for beign manualy confirmed.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
January 30, 2015, 08:16:04 AM
Hi, i created my account on igot 12 days ago. I did steps for level 2 verification. 2 days ago i deposited by online banking $5000 in my igot account. Everything went well until i bought 8 bitcoins with igot credit and then wanted to withdrawal the bitcoins in another wallet because i don't want to keep the bitcoins with them. After 8 hours i still didn't got my bitcoins and i opened a ticket. After another 5 hours i get a message from this "Julie" who said that we need to setup a video call in order to withdrawal my bitcoins. What should i do ? because i don't want to make any video call, they didn't said nothing about a video call or something else when i sign up with them. Cheers

igot are fucking useless. It's just extra verification that they don't tell you about (did you use bpay?). I had to do the video call twice because I apparently they just forgot i'd done it the first time. You'll get your coins eventually it's just a major pain in the ass working with their shitty customer service.

If you dig into their support pages they do have some stuff about the extra verification. They just do a really poor job of making anyone aware of it.
http://help.igot.com/customer/portal/articles/1731436-further-verification-requirements

In the video call they all they do is have you hold up the documents (that you already sent them) in front of the camera. It's stupid but it only takes a minute.

I'd strongly recommend using some other service (once you've dealt with this). Coinjar have been good to me.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 30, 2015, 08:03:04 AM
There is nothing on their terms about a video call. I sent them copies of my drivers licence and a utility bill for my proof of address .. i responded to "Julia" that next time will ask for a naked photo with me for verification .

Hi, i created my account on igot 12 days ago. I did steps for level 2 verification. 2 days ago i deposited by online banking $5000 in my igot account. Everything went well until i bought 8 bitcoins with igot credit and then wanted to withdrawal the bitcoins in another wallet because i don't want to keep the bitcoins with them. After 8 hours i still didn't got my bitcoins and i opened a ticket. After another 5 hours i get a message from this "Julie" who said that we need to setup a video call in order to withdrawal my bitcoins. What should i do ? because i don't want to make any video call, they didn't said nothing about a video call or something else when i sign up with them. Cheers

Is this written in their terms and conditions that a buyer has to have a video chat with them?
I haven't traded with them but if it is not mentioned they should make it clear prior the trade, this is the kind of stuff which makes people stop using an exchange.
January 30, 2015, 07:53:59 AM
I don't have any transaction id or something. In my account it say "Pending Manual" . I bought some bitcoins from Bit Trade Australia after and the transaction with them was good. I got my bitcoins from them in 8 hours but with igot.com i get very nervous.
legendary
January 30, 2015, 07:27:30 AM
2 new accounts created claiming they got scammed by igot.com, why no older member claims this only newly registred users?

plz link the news here.
so we can deepen what's happened
Here you go: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10308349
this is the second thread i noticed.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
January 30, 2015, 07:19:24 AM
2 new accounts created claiming they got scammed by igot.com, why no older member claims this only newly registred users?

plz link the news here.
so we can deepen what's happened
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
January 30, 2015, 07:17:52 AM

but i hope you get transaction id when you do bitcoin withdraw?

right?

check the transaction on blockchain so can get more info about the problem!!!

let know us how is proceeding
legendary
January 30, 2015, 06:53:09 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
January 30, 2015, 05:57:03 AM

Is this written in their terms and conditions that a buyer has to have a video chat with them?
I haven't traded with them but if it is not mentioned they should make it clear prior the trade, this is the kind of stuff which makes people stop using an exchange.
January 30, 2015, 05:28:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: