Pages:
Author

Topic: [iGotScams] BALLS premine scam - page 2. (Read 7011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
December 03, 2014, 01:46:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2014, 10:39:41 PM
Let's look at spots history of shitcoins.

All coins were privately instamined and have been proven to be so.

Copperbars- Not updated for over 1 year https://github.com/copperbars/copperbars
Lottery Tickets- Not updated for over a year. https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets
Spots- Not updated for over a year.
"insert shady year of failed launches under alt accounts"
Maticulious or whatever the fuck its called- Launched under alt name, tried to reclaim with Igotspots name fail.
Balls.- About to be less than worthless.

You would be pretty fucking stupid to go near this guy and his "work".

When BALLS were launched Dev repeated something over and over 1,000 times.

Buy the BALLS and "just stake them". Just f*cking stake them.

Every single person that followed that advice made money... I made money, lots of people made money.

But there was a time to sell...
And I'm out because I ONLY trade coins with "coin control"...
Maybe I'll look at M and BALLS again when they have quality "coin control" information.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 02, 2014, 07:16:35 PM
New piggy coin? balls? diem? dash? burst? hyp? Maticulious or whatever the fuck its called?  i could probably go on but we will get the same old the coin changed hands and they have nothing to do with them. the common trait with coins, they are worthless..

7 coins that WE KNOW OF, in only few months of time. And ball is 8. 8+ crytpocoins! igotspoets pump team has no shame!

Why scammer can't answer to this?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
December 02, 2014, 02:18:30 PM
December 02, 2014, 02:01:07 PM
New piggy coin? balls? diem? dash? burst? hyp? Maticulious or whatever the fuck its called?  i could probably go on but we will get the same old the coin changed hands and they have nothing to do with them. the common trait with coins, they are worthless..

7 coins that WE KNOW OF, in only few months of time. And ball is 8. 8+ crytpocoins! igotspoets pump team has no shame!
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
December 02, 2014, 01:39:17 PM

Copperbars- Not updated for over 1 year https://github.com/copperbars/copperbars
Lottery Tickets- Not updated for over a year. https://github.com/LotteryTickets/LotteryTickets
Maticulious or whatever the fuck its called- Launched under alt name, tried to reclaim with Igotspots name fail.

How many scamshitcoins does iGotSpoetniksPeepies really has made? CANNOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN.

They have used fake SCAM ACCOUNTS You see Maticon was a scam dev name 1st, then igotspoetnikpeepy claimed it.

December 02, 2014, 01:31:09 PM

How many scamshitcoins does iGotSpoetniksPeepies really has made? CANNOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN.

They have used fake SCAM ACCOUNTS You see Maticon was a scam dev name 1st, then igotspoetnikpeepy claimed it.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 02, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

0.00016 bitcoins to 0.000005 bitcoins. For iGotSpots this normal coin chart of his. Pump up dump down. Do some stupid code that ruin coin and make it so he can move to the next one wiht excuse 

You dumb ballsers dont get it yet?? You deserve it then.

the HYP coin chart looks even worse LOLOLOLOL
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 02, 2014, 11:15:45 AM
I think the title is still VERY misleading and unfair..

And the context of the bag holder kvgear is a critical part off this story too !

I can't say much compared to HYP coin at least what Spots did was far more honest and legit than what they did.
And "premine scam" ?

I don't think anyone cares about this topic because they can see it's not..
And the only people who seem to care are HYP bag holders *jealous now
and guys who have a Hate on for iGotSpots..

And i have always fought with Spots but i would always give him his props if they are due and i think this topic is unfair and pretty much dishonest
If you have some proof of a REAL "premine Scam" then go for it light his ass up and let's see it.
So far i have heard nothing..

[image removed]

December 01, 2014, 11:27:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZPKz4i2.jpg

0.00016 bitcoins to 0.000005 bitcoins. For iGotSpots this normal coin chart of his. Pump up dump down. Do some stupid code that ruin coin and make it so he can move to the next one wiht excuse 

You dumb ballsers dont get it yet?? You deserve it then.
Activity: 24
December 01, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
   Choosing cute sub-handles like Igotscammed and Mudafuda sure don't do allot to hide your intentions.Congrats..you accomplished your goal of trashing an interesting coin, putting myself and others firmly into the red on this one. Now you can move on to whatever else you might feel competes with what you might be into.

I'm a hero member dickhead. Fuck off noob, it's fucktards like you supporting purely shit coins are solely to blame for the current state of crypto. Idiot.

I am very surprised you let that 'Coindexter' person flip your switch enough to where you would even need to respond. You told them, surely they must be thinking twice before they ever try anything like that again.....
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 01, 2014, 06:08:04 PM
whatever idiot who decides to buy/mine a coin that goes by "BALLS" deserves to lose everything
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
December 01, 2014, 06:02:21 PM

And the context of the bag holder kvgear is a critical part off this story too !

I can't say much compared to HYP coin at least what Spots did was far more honest and legit than what they did.
And "premine scam" ?

And i have always fought with Spots but i would always give him his props if they are due and i think this topic is unfair and pretty much dishonest
If you have some proof of a REAL "premine Scam" then go for it light his ass up and let's see it.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
December 01, 2014, 05:54:21 PM

And "premine scam" ?

legendary
December 01, 2014, 12:34:39 PM
   Choosing cute sub-handles like Igotscammed and Mudafuda sure don't do allot to hide your intentions.Congrats..you accomplished your goal of trashing an interesting coin, putting myself and others firmly into the red on this one. Now you can move on to whatever else you might feel competes with what you might be into.

I'm a hero member dickhead. Fuck off noob, it's fucktards like you supporting purely shit coins are solely to blame for the current state of crypto. Idiot.
Activity: 41
November 30, 2014, 05:14:18 PM
Activity: 24
November 28, 2014, 10:02:12 PM

I am a 5+ POD Rated developer.
Please don't throw your poor attempt at e-penis here. I released one of the first altcoins, not number 550. Most people here don't need pod as the where amongst the original crypto devs. I don't need no proof of dev shit, my dev is written in crypto history not proving my identity to a stranger. Secondly obviously the 5 star pod means shit as your shit arse needed to hard fork the coin almost instantly.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers.
Your confused. A developer for crypto develops code, you confusing him for what is called a cheerleader. Spots knowledge of code is limited and selective and continuously through these forums has proven his knowledge is limited and novice at best.

If you wanted to embarrass yourself just post a naked pick instead of looking like a lying dickhead.

I don't need to lie because in the final scheme of things the actual outcome here makes very little difference to me.

legendary
November 28, 2014, 04:55:56 AM

I am a 5+ POD Rated developer.
Please don't throw your poor attempt at e-penis here. I released one of the first altcoins, not number 550. Most people here don't need pod as the where amongst the original crypto devs. I don't need no proof of dev shit, my dev is written in crypto history not proving my identity to a stranger. Secondly obviously the 5 star pod means shit as your shit arse needed to hard fork the coin almost instantly.

'I Got Spots' is undeniably one of our top developers.
Your confused. A developer for crypto develops code, you confusing him for what is called a cheerleader. Spots knowledge of code is limited and selective and continuously through these forums has proven his knowledge is limited and novice at best.

If you wanted to embarrass yourself just post a naked pick instead of looking like a lying dickhead.

Activity: 14
November 27, 2014, 07:47:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: