Pages:
Author

Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev - page 10. (Read 39677 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
October 10, 2015, 06:40:41 AM
BUT,  did the OP or the rest of you prove it?

Oh no you didn't just ask the same question again did you? You're too funny.

I'm either dealing with a bored little troll or a mental midget. Probably both.
Change your name to Spudnik and gtfo.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 09, 2015, 08:22:47 PM
Actually I keep posting because you STILL don't get it.
I never said iGotSpots is Not a scammer.. maybe he is.
BUT,  did the OP or the rest of you prove it?
That speaks volumes that your putting words in my mouth now doesn't it?

By the way many of us older members have a bad rating..
It happens when you say the wrong thing about a coin.
And I know some people do care what I say because they post here saying so.
Why because I offer my 2 cents.. And that is all it is.

So I had to post again because of what I wrote above.
Some of you need to work on reading comprehension seriously.
October 09, 2015, 08:46:13 AM
@Fallout
OK for one thing I am not derailing anything.. I am the guy here doing the opposite!
Sucking up?
You don't know me too well obviously..
I throw my opinions out there whether it's agreeable with key people or not.
Contributing? I have done far more here than you have..your posting insults.
I hope to be posting an unemotional analytical take on things here.
And lastly my ratings here have nothing to do with TRADES.
Many older members in the crypto scene have done coin trades with me..
I have never screwed anyone in any way on any deal.
My rating here is a byproduct of me criticizing certain coins and their so called "devs"
Many of you abuse the rating system here and use it as an attack tool (if you don't like someone)
And,  and.. The fact I had to point that out shows a lot about you.
Do I have to explain any other things in crypto you don't understand?
iGotSpots, BitcoinExpress and i have a decade of experience doing this stuff.. So feel free to ask any questions.

It's not defense of a scammer I am posting but of common sense..

Yes yes, I am totally impressed by your shit filled reputation. I mean just look what ten years has done for you here. Look at all of that respect you've managed to gain.
There's not many who's name is muddier than spots but you're right up there. I'm sure its all just a big misunderstanding though right... just like spots reputation. Both swell guys.
Everyone who has a trust rating like yours and spots has earned it. You are no exception.

You still haven't managed to actually address any of the points you begged to be spoon fed either... why is that brainiac?
Respond to the points raised or stfu. Simple enough for a man of your vast experience to understand yet?

As far as your unbiased, unemotional analytical take on things here... what a laugh. Wipe your arse with it and give it some actual use. We have heard your opinion over and over again and its rubbish, not backed by anything but what you 'think happened'. You want to argue the definition of the word scammer. Nobody but your cheerleader buddy cares about that.

Your problem is you think your opinion actually holds any weight no matter where you post. How cute. Let me fill you in on a secret, it doesn't. It really doesn't.
It doesn't matter if you declare that 'spots is not a scammer' by pure and absolute definition. Tell that to all of the people who he has pissed on over the last few years. See if they agree.

There are plenty of new posters reading this thread that will steer clear of this sly dogs tactics which is a good thing.

Again, it doesn't matter what you think. Repeat it to yourself until it sinks in to that thick head.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 09, 2015, 06:30:58 AM
@Fallout
OK for one thing I am not derailing anything.. I am the guy here doing the opposite!
Sucking up?
You don't know me too well obviously..
I throw my opinions out there whether it's agreeable with key people or not.
Contributing? I have done far more here than you have..your posting insults.
I hope to be posting an unemotional analytical take on things here.
And lastly my ratings here have nothing to do with TRADES.
Many older members in the crypto scene have done coin trades with me..
I have never screwed anyone in any way on any deal.
My rating here is a byproduct of me criticizing certain coins and their so called "devs"
Many of you abuse the rating system here and use it as an attack tool (if you don't like someone)
And,  and.. The fact I had to point that out shows a lot about you.
Do I have to explain any other things in crypto you don't understand?
iGotSpots, BitcoinExpress and i have a decade of experience doing this stuff.. So feel free to ask any questions.

It's not defense of a scammer I am posting but of common sense..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2015, 03:18:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 09, 2015, 03:07:26 AM
Just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't buy iGotSpot's coins. He is extremely immature and locks his topic when someone accuses him of what he actually does. He took 5BTC when he suddenly closed Gorilla.exchange  Sad

Well thank you for the tip than. Cheesy
October 09, 2015, 01:13:58 AM

Only weird thing is that my trust rating is -3 in the pic but I see -4 logged in.

Which makes your defence of the scammer in question even more of a joke. Just like I called when you first entered the thread, you defending him only strengthens the case.
He now has two of the most utter dicks in crypto backing him up, it pretty much seals the deal.

How about you just gtfo unless you have something more to offer than sucking up to the other idiot cheerleader and derailing the thread with your idiocy.

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 09, 2015, 12:07:58 AM
BCX has rocked my funny bone soooooooo many times here.
I actually LOL'd with a perma grin now ahahah
Because he's right..
Why would I go out of my way to defend a guy that has been my crypto arch enemy?

I think BitcoinExpress is the meme king..
Nobody dishes them out like him!
You never see them coming either lol

Only weird thing is that my trust rating is -3 in the pic but I see -4 logged in.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
October 09, 2015, 12:00:41 AM
@Adamwhite

Your argument has no validity.

The meme says it all.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Lol these people are too new to understand the significance of this post

some of us are not and some of us would use this as a litmus test of the alt scene. this shit is fucked. go about your ambulance chasing.
October 08, 2015, 11:07:42 PM
I am enjoying this threads constant bumps though, keeps it nice and fresh.

The carpet cleaner has been well and truly found out. Time to get a real job and stop skimming pennies from noobs for a living.
October 08, 2015, 11:05:04 PM
Was proof of a scam posted or questionable behavior posted?

Only about a hundred time you fool. Only in direct reply to your own posts you idiot.

How about you stop pretending they don't exist and respond to them if you are capable Mr info analysis.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
October 08, 2015, 10:52:43 PM
@Adamwhite

The meme says it all.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Lol these people are too new to understand the significance of this post
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
October 08, 2015, 10:20:22 PM
@Adamwhite

The meme says it all.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
October 08, 2015, 09:46:18 PM
Adam you missed the point here..
It's about the OP posting a new topic with proof of a scam..
Not about 20 pages of people saying he's a jerk guilty of releasing many coins.
Besides the topic contributors failed to post the smoking gun proof of scam.
Intent is hard to prove guys.. And i expect you guys to be smarter here.
Really it boils down to info analysis..
Was proof of a scam posted or questionable behavior posted?
I am not for or against this guy just saying PROOF of a scam was not posted.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
October 08, 2015, 03:37:36 PM
Guess it's worth mentioning that while BCX is correct, and that was clearly stated when you purchased your 6-month staking cycle, of which everyone got well over 6 months out of, that I upgraded for free. Not to mention bringing everyone into the new system..

Cloud Staking is Back
Which brings me to the next update.. Cloud Staking has returned! All GorillaStake users will receive a Private Key valid on both PrimeChain (PRIME) and Primality (PRIMAL) blockchains. While sales will not be open to new customers at this time, previous users of Cloud Staking have not been forgotten and will receive this key for free!

Source: http://primechain.website/primality/
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 02:05:56 PM
I do not know the whole story with igotspots

Why are you even posting in this topic then? You saw an opportunity to brown-nose BCX and dove right in.

I saw people misusing words and phrases for the benefit of making their argument seem more valid. This is a pet peeve of mine.

Based on your contributions to this thread I'd say you have difficulty understanding even simple words and phrases. Either that, or just an extreme lack of intelligence and common sense.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
October 08, 2015, 02:05:19 PM

~BCX~

Wishful thinking. I was there in the polo box saw the whole thing go down and so did many others. Don't forget polo has your ass whenever they want it. Sleep tight  Roll Eyes

By the way, launching 1000 coins knowing you're not going to support them is absolutely a scam. His statement was that he would launch them anonymously, so you wouldn't know it was his coin and that it would be unsupported. Either way, the intent to scam is clear. How stupid are you people or do you just enjoy defending known scammers?

It's no surprise seeing one shitbag defending another one

You may or may not have been in the troll box and saw someone posing as me. I realize simple minds are easily fooled but just because someone says they are any particular person in a troll box doesn't make it so. The American Federal Police aren't going to waste time and effort to investigate a very minor ddos that did not result in any financial compromise or user database breach.

Concerning Spots, many others seem to share the same thoughts as I do.

Have a nice day!

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
October 08, 2015, 01:55:58 PM

Why are you even posting in this topic then? You saw an opportunity to brown-nose BCX and dove right in.

I saw people misusing words and phrases for the benefit of making their argument seem more valid. This is a pet peeve of mine.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
October 08, 2015, 01:50:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
October 08, 2015, 01:44:08 PM
BCX is completely right about this actually. It is open source software, you can release as many versions as you want. No one is forced to mine it.

If I decide to release 1000 different flavors of an open source calculator I find on Github, would you call that a scam too?
Not at all the same thing. No one will invest or lose monetarily from your calculator.
The opposite of a scam would be honesty and integrity, and you can't say Spots ran his coins with either.
What about the lies about all of his plans to promote his coins and get merchants to accept them? He knew this was never going to happen, but he propagated these lies to encourage people to invest in his coins.

I do not know the whole story with igotspots, I would need to look more into the history to decide whether or not it was a scam . I was agreeing with what BCX posted.

Let us summarize using Merriam-Websters definition of a scam.

scam
      noun \ˈskam\
: a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people

Therefore, if no money was made in a dishonest way, just releasing 1000 different coins and not supporting them is not a scam.

Releasing 1000 coins anonymously and not supporting them is the definition of a scam you simple-minded fuck.

The implication is that he'll promise to support them and then not do so. Hence the scam.

Implications and promises are two completely different things. I do not think you have a good grasp on the English language to be throwing around words like this.
Pages:
Jump to: