Pages:
Author

Topic: I'll chime in finally with a doozie.. - page 3. (Read 2775 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
April 04, 2014, 01:35:02 AM
I don't get your point.  "Its not Mark's fault, its the worlds fault?" huh?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 01:29:24 AM
I am one of the top losers of coins on Gox.  That is life.  There is more where they came from and the show will go on.

I am not mad at Gox.  I am not angry with Mark.  What I'm disappointed with is a self-centered, fraudulent corrupt system that completely turned their back on a semi-retarded kid that had a billion dollars on a memory stick because they were too blind and busy looting the standard system to even blink an eye on a phenomenon that will change mankind forever.

Wall Street, regulators, auditors, accountants, banks, associations, police, schools and centers of academia all failed miserably with every single one of their mamtras, mission statements and purpose for their existence.  I read their propoganda about how they are all here to help and then I think about monkey-man Mark begging for someone to help him while his "video game" grows out of control into a billion dollar enterprise!  These institutions and infrastructure used to be in place to foster capital, create a future, protect ideas and spur imagination and creativity.

Now unfortunately they round up capital for companies like Zynga or other non revnue generating businesses that provide little to nothing for humanity, or they play around with fractions of a second in time trying to circumvent or game the system.  All to provide for a gambling mecha that is now out of the reach of any regulator or policing of any kind.  Every institution has been corrupted directly or indirectly through its partnerships and practices.  Stalwarts like Arthur Anderson, AIG, Citigroup, on and on and on and on.

Here we are with one of the most profound creations of mankind since we began to mine gold 5,000 years ago.  It is really nothing short of a spectacular moment in human history.  Unfortunately few have noticed.  Instead the phenomenon is being regarded as digital music was in he 80's, or the Internet in the 90's, or better yet - not too far off  the mark - Black's in the 50's.  All terrible changes in direction that were vilified and attacked and ended up changing the course of the entire human race!

Mark its not your fault buddy.  It is everyone around you for who is to blame.  You can not be mad at someone who is incompetent, you can only be mad at yourself for thinking that person was anything but incompetent.  However for the higher levels of institutions that turned their back, they can not be afforded the designation of ignorance - they were anything but!  They were just to busy being corrupt and greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: