Pages:
Author

Topic: Illegal stuffs must be discouraged done by cryptos. - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
In recent time so many illegal stuffs or deals are done by using cryptocurrency. I think it’s killing the industry.
If you'll go back the time when bitcoin wasn't adopted by most, it all started in the deep web where its transactions are mostly with illegal stuffs. It didn't killed bitcoin but it's the start although we are in the new beginning where it's now on the mainstream, I think people from there are using something new or they are still relying to bitcoin - I don't know.

And will drastically reduce the popularity. So we, all involved in the industry, should be aware to avoid any misleading and illegal activities done by cryptos.
It's not new and this is the reason why some countries doesn't have the appetite to adopt crypto's because they only think that it's main use is to purchase illegal things.
Don't worry as fiat money is also use in that way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In recent time so many illegal stuffs or deals are done by using cryptocurrency. I think it’s killing the industry. And will drastically reduce the popularity. So we, all involved in the industry, should be aware to avoid any misleading and illegal activities done by cryptos.
What is nonsense? Do you know who is talking? People who have never had a cryptocurrency. Nothing special there is not if there will not be a cryptocurrency will be another way to criminalize
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Crypto currency market is a decentralized market. So it depends on the people how they are using their coin. In late time such a large number of illicit stuffs or arrangements are finished by utilizing cryptographic money. I believe it's murdering the business. What's more, will radically lessen the prominence so we, all associated with the business, ought to know to maintain a strategic distance from any deceptive and unlawful exercises done by crypto.
Activity: 294
I totally agree with you. We need to be cautious enough so that we are never involved with these illegal transactions. Because of all these illegal transactions, some countries are banning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
In recent time so many illegal stuffs or deals are done by using cryptocurrency. I think it’s killing the industry. And will drastically reduce the popularity. So we, all involved in the industry, should be aware to avoid any misleading and illegal activities done by cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: