Pages:
Author

Topic: Illegal things to buy!! - page 4. (Read 2154 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
April 13, 2016, 01:40:59 PM
The Blockchain doesn't check on any transactions because it's like a big ledger where all the old and future transactions are being recorded. The Blockchain is not an institution like the FBI  Grin If you are talking about the Blockchain wallet I don't think they can either detect which transaction is dirty and which is not, maybe if they have a database of Bitcoin wallets associated with criminal activities they would be able to. But if someone is sure that some wallet is dirty they could send a small sum to it and put a public memo notifying everyone that it's a wallet of criminals.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
April 13, 2016, 01:29:24 PM
There is no way to detect a illegal transaction.I doubt even in future this feature will ever be implemented.How can you decide if a transaction is illegal ? Volume of the trade ? Bitcoin address associated with it ? All the blockchain does is process the transactions by keeping them public regardless of who or what is being the address is used for.
Yeah sometimes blockchain check on some mysterious transaction such as what you have said. And blockchain doesn't just process transactions .

Are you talking about blockchain.info or THE Bitcoin blockchain?

If you are talking about the Bitcoin blockchain then no it does not check any mysterious transactions.

If you are talking about blockchain.info then no this..
Well as we all know that whenever we transact it always go through blockchain first.
Is not true..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 13, 2016, 01:25:40 PM
There is no way to detect a illegal transaction.I doubt even in future this feature will ever be implemented.How can you decide if a transaction is illegal ? Volume of the trade ? Bitcoin address associated with it ? All the blockchain does is process the transactions by keeping them public regardless of who or what is being the address is used for.
Yeah sometimes blockchain check on some mysterious transaction such as what you have said. And blockchain doesn't just process transactions .
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
April 13, 2016, 01:21:45 PM

I think there's no reason for the blockchain to detect some illegal use of bitcoins or in any form of transactions along the deepweb..because first of all bitcoins are anonymous ,also the transactions on deepweb will be more anonymous..before entering on that site many people hide their ip 10x or more to not be trace in any transactions they made.

That's incorrect. Transactions will be on the blockchain regardless of how secure your Tor network is. Doesn't matter if you're on deepweb,a public ip or 10 tunnels down the secure server,your transactions will be anonymous and public only.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 01:19:55 PM
Well as we all know that whenever we transact it always go through blockchain first. So is it possible that blockchain can detect illegal trasanction such as buying drugs, guns, hitman etc., especially on deepweb. And where does bitcoin go when blockchain detects a illegal transaction?
I think there's no reason for the blockchain to detect some illegal use of bitcoins or in any form of transactions along the deepweb..because first of all bitcoins are anonymous ,also the transactions on deepweb will be more anonymous..before entering on that site many people hide their ip 10x or more to not be trace in any transactions they made.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
April 13, 2016, 01:15:45 PM
Well as we all know that whenever we transact it always go through blockchain first. So is it possible that blockchain can detect illegal trasanction such as buying drugs, guns, hitman etc., especially on deepweb. And where does bitcoin go when blockchain detects a illegal transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: