Pages:
Author

Topic: Illuminati is out convincing you that Bitcoin is worthless. - page 2. (Read 3754 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
when 1 Bitcoin equals $10,000 a Satoshi hits Indonesian Rupiah Parity

$10000 is a psychological milestone by itself. There is no need for any more references for its price if it reaches that level.
Cool notice though  Tongue
When/IF, BTC ever hits 10k, we all gonna die.

You mean because such a rise will cause a physical effect that will wipe out life from earth?  Tongue
A digital apocalypse is more likely. Like suddenly, with such price it disappears to thin air, crippling the whole economy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

$10000 is a psychological milestone by itself. There is no need for any more references for its price if it reaches that level.
Cool notice though  Tongue

You mean because such a rise will cause a physical effect that will wipe out life from earth?  Tongue
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Activity: 518

Why, is the Rupiah static?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Apart from the tin foil hat part what that guy says isn't much different that what some of the trolls around are saying.
That bitcoin has no underlying value.  Tongue
I'm dying.
I heard the Illuminati created Bitcoin!   Wink Which is it?  Shocked
Yeah, sheep. "Masons'' created the cryptocurrency world.
Enjoy.

1996. Not sure if u were born back then.
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm#Introduction

You don't look much older either:

I came for the pussy
What's wrong with the pussy and the humor?
I don't find anything wrong with it.
Duh.

Are you ashamed of the word ''pussy"?

No , but somebody claiming he's here for the pussy  , isn't the right one to mention age and experience Smiley
Yeah dude. Real men hang on forums to find pussy. They don't want real pussy. Didn't you know?

Either you're retarded, or just uber retarded.

At the topic where asks why are we here? I said I'm here for pussy. Now, tell me one thing.
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

Heard of sarcasm?

Ever heard about not making useless posts?
And you seem to have a few issues beyond that.
Real issues! Call a vet!
I'm glad I made a sheep smarter. Enjoy your stay
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Enjoy.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm#Introduction

I came for the pussy
Duh.

No , but somebody claiming he's here for the pussy  , isn't the right one to mention age and experience Smiley
Yeah dude. Real men hang on forums to find pussy. They don't want real pussy. Didn't you know?

At the topic where asks why are we here? I said I'm here for pussy. Now, tell me one thing.

Heard of sarcasm?

Ever heard about not making useless posts?
And you seem to have a few issues beyond that.
Real issues! Call a vet!
I'm dying.
Enjoy.

I came for the pussy
Duh.

Heard of sarcasm?
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Enjoy.

I came for the pussy
Duh.

I'm dying.
Enjoy.

I came for the pussy
Duh.

legendary
Blackjack.fun
Enjoy.

I came for the pussy
I'm dying.
Enjoy.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You sure its the illlllumminatay?
legendary
Blackjack.fun

No , Satoshi created the Illuminati !
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Who the heck are the illuminati? I've lived long enough on the planet to have heard of most things but the illuminati slipped right past me. Weren't they in the Twilight Saga?  Grin

well so everyone basically knows at this point that congressmen and presidents aren't really in charge of the state and that there is a shadow government pulling the strings from behind the scenes. normal people recognize that this is just many competing factions that sometimes work together and sometimes fight amongst themselves, constantly churning with new factions rising to power and others falling out of power, you know sopranos/game of thrones style.

people who believe in the Illuminati on the other hand posit that these shadow government agents are part of an ancient secret order who have been nudging society in this or that direction for centuries or even millenia, that they have been passing on this power dynasticly, that they are comprised of a set of families that only breed with each-other and that they are highly coordinated and work towards a common purpose rather than fighting amongst each other. see also committee of 300 families.

the truth is probably somewhere in the middle but leaning much further towards the former than the latter.

Reading that I remembered the movie Les Rivières pourpres , or Crimson Rivers with Jean Reno.
Time to watch it once more.
Activity: 518
Who the heck are the illuminati? I've lived long enough on the planet to have heard of most things but the illuminati slipped right past me. Weren't they in the Twilight Saga?  Grin

well so everyone basically knows at this point that congressmen and presidents aren't really in charge of the state and that there is a shadow government pulling the strings from behind the scenes. normal people recognize that this is just many competing factions that sometimes work together and sometimes fight amongst themselves, constantly churning with new factions rising to power and others falling out of power, you know sopranos/game of thrones style.

people who believe in the Illuminati on the other hand posit that these shadow government agents are part of an ancient secret order who have been nudging society in this or that direction for centuries or even millenia, that they have been passing on this power dynasticly, that they are comprised of a set of families that only breed with each-other and that they are highly coordinated and work towards a common purpose rather than fighting amongst each other. see also committee of 300 families.

the truth is probably somewhere in the middle but leaning much further towards the former than the latter.

God. Sounds like the next Dan Brown novel. Count me out  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Pages:
Jump to: