Pages:
Author

Topic: Illuminati/Masons: Not that Bad - page 3. (Read 3754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 28, 2014, 11:12:22 AM
Take a history lessons about Bill.

Every body knows he steals it. Even hacktivists say so.

Everyone except the guy who wrote it.  He freely sold it to MS for $25000 and then got a bonus of $50000 when joined Microsoft as an employee.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 28, 2014, 10:48:38 AM
Take a history lessons about Bill.

Every body knows he steals it. Even hacktivists say so.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 28, 2014, 10:20:22 AM
The Illuminati are the people who determine the path of humanity by their fortune and power. Many are proven very evil but many are not. Bill Gates is one of them. He helps a lot of people and I don't think he is bad.

hehehehheh. Bill Gates is illuminati? Smiley

Anyway - this guy stole MsDos and build his fortune on a stealing somebodies work!
Noooo... he isn't bad .... he just stole millions.

If he paid $25,000 for the rights to Qdos, how did he 'steal' it?
legendary
March 28, 2014, 09:26:32 AM
The Illuminati are the people who determine the path of humanity by their fortune and power. Many are proven very evil but many are not. Bill Gates is one of them. He helps a lot of people and I don't think he is bad.

hehehehheh. Bill Gates is illuminati? Smiley

Anyway - this guy stole MsDos and build his fortune on a stealing somebodies work!
Noooo... he isn't bad .... he just stole millions.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
March 27, 2014, 09:26:41 PM
So after a few weeks trolling various BTC websites and Reddit. One of the major themes I have noticed has been an incredible hatred of Illuminati/Masons. But why. I mean sure they have power and all but I don't see anything worse than a little graft. Moreover, they let us have cool things like cinnabuns, popcorn, Avenger movies, BTC, free medical care (Canada), freedom of religion,unlimited access to women, etc.

So why the hate. 

Are you saying this so called hate is only found on BTC reddit and here?

Try harder...

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
March 27, 2014, 09:22:27 PM
legendary
March 27, 2014, 06:54:56 PM
this is perhaps why I respect them, but I think world would be better without any groups manipulating our system (controlling).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erbh3YRsxy4
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 27, 2014, 05:01:46 PM
So after a few weeks trolling various BTC websites and Reddit. One of the major themes I have noticed has been an incredible hatred of Illuminati/Masons. But why. I mean sure they have power and all but I don't see anything worse than a little graft. Moreover, they let us have cool things like cinnabuns, popcorn, Avenger movies, BTC, free medical care (Canada), freedom of religion,unlimited access to women, etc.

So why the hate. 
Pages:
Jump to: