Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a newbie. I want to know how to mining bitcoin - page 2. (Read 119 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
I want to know how to dig the bitcoin now, how to dig the bitcoin before, how is it different now? Is mining knowledge widespread?

Mining needs knowledge about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and wide knowledge about hardware with bit installation knowledge. Please do note that mining rigs and the hardware used for it is bit costly and you need to check the electricity price since more consumption required for mining any coins and you need to have low electricity cost to gain more profit or else your profit will be paid as electricity bill.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Mining requires high-quality CPU and GPU equipment and it will increase the electrical load. Many offer cloud mining, but most of them commit fraud. I suggest you to search for more information from the mining forums.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Mining in the traditional sense isn't too profitable really. The industry is getting quite centralised and this is squeezing the average miner out. You can however join a pool which has a decent rate of return. (nothing crazy) A pool is a bunch of people world wide pooling together their CPU power into one mining address and any profits taken will be distributed. the way they get distributed depends on the type of pool you join.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I want to know how to dig the bitcoin now, how to dig the bitcoin before, how is it different now? Is mining knowledge widespread?

I'd say it is really hard to be profitable in mining, the return rates have became low.
If you are not a professional miner, getting industrial electricity which is cheaper, it does not worth the investment to get into bitcoin mining, in my opinion.
If you have a good PC, you might want to try mining other coins, other than the big ones (ETH, BTC).
(and please, improve your english a bit)

Also, you might want to read the Mining section of this forum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Are you a beginner? bitcoin is now not as it used to be,
we must have a large enough capital, and may need guidance to be able to mine BTC and to be able to find out please visit at
http://whattomine.com/coins if you have enough capital you can, by way of Treding for example, maybe it also needs a guide first.
in order not to lose.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
current bitcoin mining. very difficult. Two years ago it was quite easy. You need to consider before performing bitcoin mining. There are better options than mining. go to bitcoin, mining
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
wrong place dude, you should go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0 and read many guide and support to mine bitcoin there
the best place to know profitable coin and diff at: https://whattomine.com/coins
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
it may better for you to visit mining section of bitcointalk forum, It's really difficult to mining bitcoin right now consider the difficulty and long-term return. Before 2016 bitcoin it's a bit easy to be mined by the miners consider the difficulty hasn't been getting an increase. If you are not active miners since the beginning of bitcoin and remember that. You will be lost in battle with asic miner.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
Pages:
Jump to: