Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm a newbie with Zero Bitcoins and i have a rather Noobish Question - page 2. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
the great leader satoshi sacrificed himself for the good of the people.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
Who/what Satoshi is is like the great mystery of bitcoin, I doubt anyone knows.  All I can say is he has been gone for some time...

Why is he gone?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Who/what Satoshi is is like the great mystery of bitcoin, I doubt anyone knows.  All I can say is he has been gone for some time...
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
You realize that this is just like asking people for cash. "Hi, I don't have any cash... can you please give me yours?"

Just buy some bitcoin if you want it.

Or did I just feed a troll?

i would probably do that if i had some money. can you atleast answer my question about satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You realize that this is just like asking people for cash. "Hi, I don't have any cash... can you please give me yours?"

Just buy some bitcoin if you want it.

Or did I just feed a troll?
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
Hello everyone,

As the title of the thread might suggest I need some bitcoins? can i bum some off of you? I know I know, not another begger i've seen plenty of people begging all over the board. but still here is my address.

1Au6Y9bb8bKt2GBDLsaGASTHvuAzTNZyYH

Now that i got my begging taken care of (hehe), I have a serious question.

Why doesn't Satoshi ever post? Where Is he? Is he still active in the community, perhaps under an alternate name? Is Satoshi his real name?

Thanks in advance, i've been wondering about this for a while now.
Pages:
Jump to: