Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm afraid of losing money - page 48. (Read 5716 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

I'm not going to sell something - I have enough patience and learned the market well in order to understand that it's a normal way of being for crypto.
I just want to choose a safe wallet to hold everything in one place.
Any ideas?
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 09:58:10 AM
Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Pages:
Jump to: