Pages:
Author

Topic: im bad at english, that means can i survive??? - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
The most accepted solution seems to be to just stay within your local boards and earn your merit normally there.

If that's not an option for you, then maybe my advice would be to just keep things simple? Your english isn't perfect, but I understand it just fine. For as long as you're direct to the point with your posts, most people should be able to understand what you're trying to say.

Also, merit is pretty hard to come by even for native english speakers. You shouldn't be posting just for the sake of merit anyway. Contribute as you normally would, steadily learn english, and the merit will come naturally sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You shouldn't expect to earn money, doing something you're not good at.

but most of my post is a common bullshit post
Please don't post them if you already know it's bs! Merit was introduced to stop the massive low quality spam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
As from the topic of this u may understand that most of the native countries members can't speak or write english wwll
even im also so poor in writing, reading or speaking in englsih
so people like me fall behind to post good quality in this forum
it's obvious that we all came here to earn something
even i have spent a lot more time to view and post in this forum
 but most of my post is a common bullshit post
so i thought myself what could be the possible way to write quality post
as im Jr member i also like to get some merit for my quality post but i didn't found any conclusion

so if u have any idea u can share
newbie, jr member plz, feel free to write ur discussion
let's to something together Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: