Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm Broke! Plese help me:( - page 3. (Read 3015 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2014, 01:34:13 PM
Sadly your pre-orders might be gone depending on companies.  What companies are they in?

On GPU sadly the days for most gpu day's are gone.  Sell the GPU's and recoup some of the money.

What Asics do you have 0.04 from 15k worth of gear sounds way to low?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 01:24:33 PM
I am really sorry to hear about your loss but as with everyone else the same goes unfortunately once you lose bitcoins they are lost forever. You can always find ways to start back up again but making what you had could take a while. I would ensure you have done thorough research before jumping in again though to avoid the same problems again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
August 12, 2014, 12:41:55 PM
Maybe if you invested all that money directly in bitcoins instead of in mining equipment you would have earned some money,
don't do the same error in the future...
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
August 12, 2014, 12:20:14 PM
Not saying for sure this would work but maybe if the Asic is shipped to you then you could start a group buy but this would need to be very well thought out and put together beforehand and you should expect alot of scrutiny but it  could be a good way to get some of your initial investment funds back.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 12, 2014, 12:11:15 PM
Op, have you got any bitcoins at all? Maybe if you have or can get some hold them for a few years and you never know you might be able to recoup your money back. Good luck whatever happens.

Well, you can try to post your story here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-want-to-give-100-btc-to-one-user-on-bitcointalk-tell-me-why-it-is-u-723463

You might be lucky enough and be chosen as the winner of 100 BTC

1. That 100 BTC giveaway is clearly too good to be true.
2. That guy hasn't proved he has the bitcoin. He only posted an address, but didn't sign a message with it to prove he has the private key.

In short, don't waste your time on that fake giveaway.

It is quite clearly a scam by a troll. Look at his feedback.
He has bad feedback because people believe it's a scam/troll. He doesn't have bad feedback because he has done something wrong in the past.

It's like the people who request loans when they're too new and then get with bad feedback from someone as a warning to other members. Then, even later on when they want to do business, people aren't comfortable "because of the bad feedback," which really isn't bad feedback at all - just a member warning other members to be cautious because at some point that member was new.

Of course, it still likely is a troll.
legendary
Activity: 1316
August 12, 2014, 12:10:26 PM
Hi guys.
Sorry for English.
In past 9 month i invest about 100000$ in crypto.
I bought GPUs and ASICs about 40,000$. in this time my devices worth less than 15000$. and after bitcoin crash i lost my incomes.
Preorder scrypt asics for 20000$ which i don't know thats will deliver to me or just an scam.
And i tried trade the rest of my money in markets and i lost huge money.
In this time i have only 12btc and my rigs and a preorder device! my daily income from rigs is about 0.04 btc!!
Can someone give me rules and advice? i need my money back Embarrassed

In future dont bother with mining just buy BTC and hold for a few years.  Nobody has ever lost money buying and holding bitcoin for over 1 year.  

Sell your mining equipment only buy mining equip right after a bubble not on the verge of one.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
August 12, 2014, 12:02:58 PM
Hi guys.
Sorry for English.
I bought GPUs and ASICs about 40,000$. in this time my devices worth less than 15000$. and after bitcoin crash i lost my incomes.
Preorder scrypt asics for 20000$ which i don't know thats will deliver to me or just an scam.
In this time i have only 12btc and my rigs and a preorder device! my daily income from rigs is about 0.04 btc!!

Is 0.04 BTC per day your revenue or profit ? If it is profit and you are from a developing nation, then your income is quite good. Contrary to other people's advices I'll advise u to keep mining with your existing setup. But dont invest anymore into mining. Try to sell your mining knowledge in the service section of this forum. Mining is still a paradox to a lot of people including me. U can make a good amount by giving proper advice. Invest in bitcoin startups rather than mining.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 11:55:36 AM
Sad story, but there are plenty of people who were burned by crypto trading and investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
August 12, 2014, 11:52:43 AM
Damn, it's really a lot of money.
i feel sorry about your broke Cry
Maybe you should sell your old rigs. IMHO your old rigs should be worthless now, I guess your old rigs just have little hash power, and consume a lot of electricity.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
August 12, 2014, 11:39:51 AM

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2014, 11:22:08 AM
Op, have you got any bitcoins at all? Maybe if you have or can get some hold them for a few years and you never know you might be able to recoup your money back. Good luck whatever happens.

Well, you can try to post your story here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-want-to-give-100-btc-to-one-user-on-bitcointalk-tell-me-why-it-is-u-723463

2. That guy hasn't proved he has the bitcoin. He only posted an address, but didn't sign a message with it to prove he has the private key.

It is quite clearly a scam by a troll. Look at his feedback.
Activity: 364
667 one more than the devil
August 12, 2014, 11:20:16 AM
Hi guys.
Sorry for English.

I'll be rude:
forget your money, they are gone
stop mining now

It's the only way to avoid wasting more money

Remember: don't invest in bitcoin what you can't afford to lose
Activity: 882
August 12, 2014, 10:57:57 AM

Activity: 882
August 12, 2014, 10:54:17 AM
Hi guys.
Sorry for English.

Sorry for your loss. I guess you have forgotten to consider difficulty rise before buying the miners...
Which company did you buy the preorder scrypt asics from?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
August 12, 2014, 10:51:18 AM
I hope this doesn't turn into a begging thread. I guess that's the risk with investing in such a new technology, but you should've know the risks with investing: Never invest more than you can afford to lose. I don't know how you could recoup that money and it's probably not possible, but can you not sell the equipment to some miners of alt coins or something?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
Im Broke as hell too, new to  BTC, 0.0 BTC  Cry
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
August 12, 2014, 10:22:07 AM
Your username is fitting. I lost money in mining too, though it had more to do with technicalities and unfortunate luck than bad preorders and whatnot. I think you'd be wise to start a BTC-related business or something or other and hold onto your coins. 12 BTC isn't ton, but it's more than nothing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
August 12, 2014, 10:16:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004
August 12, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
Sorry for your loss!
Asking for advice after you've already thrown the money out the window won't bring your money back - you should have asked before, most folks here would probably have told you to be cautious as ROI is likely to be low or negative.
I'm afraid I can't give you well-founded advice as I know too little about how to mine economically. My gut feeling would be to try to sell the hardware for a reasonable price to reduce losses, and stop mining. A few months ago I would probably have suggested to look out for profitable alt coins, switching between them to maximize profit, but I fear that time is over.

Onkel Paul
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
August 12, 2014, 10:03:45 AM
Hi guys.
Sorry for English.
Pages:
Jump to: