Pages:
Author

Topic: Im coutious about xrp warning - page 4. (Read 529 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
June 02, 2023, 02:30:33 AM
XRP is not even a crypto. It is a 100% premined security scam. Somehow these people know the right people in the right spots and nobody dares to stop their ponzi scheme. They actually mastered the ponzi art which Charles couldn't. XRP can buy politicians, buy crypto exchanges, buy shills, buy social media ads... and they do it for nearly 10 years now. Almost every other shitcoin ponzi scam collapsed during these years but not this one. This one knows his shit. A ponzi scheme you can trust. \s
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
June 02, 2023, 02:23:04 AM
Instead of XRP i'll choose XLM stellar.

So no matter how much FOMO and hype xrp has...Im out of this project.

There is no FOMO and hype around XRP. its as dead as it was after 2018 pump and dump.

xlm? Why you choose XLM istead of other 25 000 projects listed on CMC. What does XLM has compared to all of others?

why is your decision making process between a project no one wants because it's centralized and a project no one wants because it died a long time ago? XLM was needed in 2018. Its not needed in 2023 because there are many better alternatives, and XLM has been sleeping the last 5 years forgetting that in crypto, the world of startups and the fastest growing industry, you can't just stop developing for so long.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 01, 2023, 11:46:35 PM
Their case with SEC is still pending and still have no final resolution.
Dealing with XRP right now is always a big risk, but many are still taking it since they are more optimistic about the possible arrangement or settlement with SEC and XRP. It’s good that you actually know what to do, there’s a lot of FOMO with XRP since its already June and many expect to hear the result this Month.

And there's George who kept the people buying because he hyped the XRP's win and so his followers are hopeful XRP is going more than $3.

Its crazy to think SEC will lose though. Even if XRP is about to win, a decision will have to be made and it will be delayed forever if they have to.
They should be wiser in making decisions by considering many things including the risks,
XRP case with SEC has not been resolved so better not to buy it,
Instead of taking a big risk it might be better to minimize the risk.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
June 01, 2023, 10:33:18 PM
SEC is still at pending but many rumors said that XRP gonna win, I am not an XRP maximalist but xrp has been proven for the last decade and has been used as a settlement by some banks according to their official site. So it could be if the XRP win the case that would be crazy price up on next alt season.

On the other hand XLM or Stellar Both Stellar and Ripple have been founded by the same individual, Jed McCaleb. He collaborated with Ryan Fugger in order to make Ripple and XRP. - https://www.stilt.com/blog/2021/08/stellar-vs-ripple-which-one-should-you-choose/

So what happen to XRP might happen to XLM but even tho has no direct relationship.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 01, 2023, 06:30:07 PM
Dealing with XRP right now is always a big risk, but many are still taking it since they are more optimistic about the possible arrangement or settlement with SEC and XRP. It’s good that you actually know what to do, there’s a lot of FOMO with XRP since its already June and many expect to hear the result this Month.

And there's George who kept the people buying because he hyped the XRP's win and so his followers are hopeful XRP is going more than $3.

Its crazy to think SEC will lose though. Even if XRP is about to win, a decision will have to be made and it will be delayed forever if they have to.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
June 01, 2023, 05:47:51 PM
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
June 01, 2023, 05:30:59 PM
Im caotious about xrp ,why ?
Becouse i make my financial decisions based what the big guys and whales do it.
What i see ? It doesnt apply for the benchmark legimate rules to be trusted enough.
I see xrp not favoured by them it's secret but If you can read the info and you know rules also of SEC then you get the idea.
Instead of XRP i'll choose XLM stellar.
To be honest i don't put any money on xrp it's one of the coins from what i stay out XRP does not seems to me legit project.
I just don't like to take unneccesary risks.

So no matter how much FOMO and hype xrp has...Im out of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: