Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm donating 25 Bitcoin to good causes this Christmas. Join in and give Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1076 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
Hi, sharing my reddit post here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7hgpr0/im_donating_25_bitcoin_to_good_causes_this/

During December I will donate 25 Bitcoin, 1 each day leading up to Christmas, to a cause suggested by r/Bitcoin. It can be a charity, open source project, crowdfund or anything else.

I am hoping that these daily posts and donations will encourage others in the community to give Bitcoin this Christmas. Especially people who have benefited from the rise in price recently. 
Get involved

Submit a suggestion in the comments of a cause you would like to see donated to. Also post a link to their Bitcoin donation page (not address) if possible. Even if your suggestion is not donated to by me this month hopefully it may be seen by others here who may choose to donate.

Each day I'll pick a cause from the suggestions, likely the most upvoted one, and donate 1 Bitcoin to them. I'll ignore any scams, begging, college fund requests etc.

Thanks

Dean
Pages:
Jump to: