Pages:
Author

Topic: Im getting free BTCs mined to my wallet - WTF??? - page 3. (Read 3773 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Ok im here since long time but this is the strangest thing. For starters i do NOT have any sha256 miner right now.

For some reason since 48h im getting BTCs showing up in my wallet with status "mined". Its not full blocks like 25-50 BTCs but some random numbers between 0,1-1BTC not regurarly.

What is that? The coin are fully verified and working but how the hell am i getting them?

Even though my miners are not that powerfull I do the same from time to time. Mainly to thank people or encurage certain projects. Just change the payout address with the pool or cloudmining service and forget about it for a week or two.
A typo is so unlikely that you can consider it impossible and since it happened more than once its most likely no misstake either.  Just to be on the safe side Id keep them for at least a week. Maybe someone will write you.
Now that I wrote that, make sure its not a scammer first Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Ok im here since long time but this is the strangest thing. For starters i do NOT have any sha256 miner right now.

For some reason since 48h im getting BTCs showing up in my wallet with status "mined". Its not full blocks like 25-50 BTCs but some random numbers between 0,1-1BTC not regurarly.

What is that? The coin are fully verified and working but how the hell am i getting them?

Act of god or good karma paying up Cheesy I don't know what it is but you should definitely share it with [me] community
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
someone mining using your address in a p2p pool maybe?

oh okay - funny Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Just accept the money lol or give some to me if you don't want them.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
someone mining using your address in a p2p pool maybe?
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

Pages:
Jump to: