Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm getting into Programming to get Paid. Do you wanna follow along? - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Maybe I'll talk about it here with anyone who's interested so we can have fun together. I hope that other people can get motivated to do this as well, so you can steal all the jobs that I wanna take. Just kidding.

Please do mate because i am also interested learning those.

and i will be willing more than anyone to understand so i'll be waiting for your update.

Thank you mate.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good luck with that initiative. I've already given up learning coding but maybe in the future if I have no more choice or there's a will for me to start coding again then I'll do the same thing but right now, there's no passion for me.

Did you avail a course through udemy?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Maybe I'll talk about it here with anyone who's interested so we can have fun together. I hope that other people can get motivated to do this as well, so you can steal all the jobs that I wanna take. Just kidding.

Yes, why not. I'm interested in joining your quest. I have some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS but not JS.
And, I am not going to steal your job. I want to learn solely for my own benefit.

Did you have a plan for where to begin?
Activity: 1490
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I'm going to start learning the easy stuff. 10 hours each week. HTML, CSS, Javascript and React.

I'm not happy with my paycheck at work. My only goal is to use 10 hours a week for about 2 months and then I'll see if I can get paid for my work.

I wouldn't mind talking about that with people on this forum since it's swarming with technically skilled people. I couldn't find a better place to put this thread rather than off-topic.

My objectives are. Learn a few easy things well. HTML, CSS, Javascript/React. And that's it.

Step 1. Learn
Step 2. Get paid

I know some very basic C++ but I never got good or competent in programming. So I'll start at a beginner level but with perhaps more non-functional knowledge than most beginners.

All that stuff are skills anyway, some stuffy book knowledge isn't gonna get me far. I know that much. And trying to learn Assembly, LISP, C++, C, Python or any other thing would simply make me lose focus.

My only goal to meet is to spend 10 productive hours a week. I have a day job and hobbies and even those 10 hours a week are going to be a challenge for me.

I'm starting Monday.

Pages:
Jump to: