Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm getting more serious about Crypto/BTC - Got a minute? - page 2. (Read 1512 times)

DXB
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

I've been getting more and more serious about crypto trading. I started off about a year back here and there. Made some money trading small amounts and getting lucky a few times.

Made some money with STR too.

I've been floating 1-5BTC for the past year or so. Putt some money in, make some profit, take my principal out, risk a percentage of the profit --> repeat --> repeat.

Today however I decided to buy around 10 thousand $ worth of BTC. Quite a step up for me, probably not for some of you, from dealing with around 5BTC(around 1500$-2000$ worth at any given time). The price is so low I couldn't resist. I plan to hold out until the price increases. Meanwhile I'm trading some other crypto with calculated risk.

I'm not too greedy so I usually get 5-10% of my principal out after I make 5-10% profit. Until I get all my principal out.

What advice do you have for somebody like me? Whatever I'm trading with I'm prepared to lose, I know that is the golden rule. I'm also curbing my greed as much as possible, I'm willing to take risks, too.
Pages:
Jump to: