Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going on a Bitcoin World Tour - page 3. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Minimum Effort/Maximum effect
May 26, 2013, 07:14:00 AM
OP kudos to you brother. I'm doing the same here in Canada, going on a Canada domination tour. going to be setting up people with whatever hardware they have to get them working asap.

my logic is that they can always sell the gpus and fpgas later.  consider it buy a 7970 for 400 Canadian at 700 mhash with overclocking, no video plugged in, 300 watt average/h x 24 x 30 x $.10/1kwatt = $21/month electric bill

$21/month electric bill for 120 dollars worth so 99 take home after 4 months you brake even then you keep going.

now if you sell it the average depreciation for a card like that is 2% per month so 400 - (6x2%) = sell at $350.00  you have lost

50 dollars buy in for the card and 126 in operational costs net profit for 6 months operation = $550.00

this is a perfect buy in time... the ASICs are ramping up $550.00 is a good amount of cash to buy one later on and start the hardware war.

but right now ASICs are very,... very hard to manufacture! do not forget that! it will be another 2 years before they are easily available and another 4 years before the companies have good foundries to take it down to 60nm.

I don't know about you but you must also consider that the foundries for AMD are already mature! they double in hashing efficiency every generation! the next 8000 series will be hashing at 1000mhash using the same wattage as the 7000 series... the 9000 series will double that!2000mhash for 400 dollars.

by the time the foundries for the asics are well established gpus will be competing with todays ASICs.  You gotta fund the future now while you still can.

and don't forget that you are trading not just a currency but in this early stage of Bitcoin... you are being paid in STOCK!!! with future value!

at it's maximum 400,000 transaction/day that the protocol allows now, that will mean a 10 fold increase in the price of Bitcoin in 2 years.

your investing... not truly earning once the currency stabilizes at a maximum 42 billion dollars worth of transactions per day then bitcoin mining will simply be a way to earn wages not stock like it does now.

so yeah, get those people working brother! anyway you can, they gotta be ready, trained, educated in fighting form. I want crack Bitcoin troops deployed world wide.

and don't forget that for someone in honduras...  that 550 dollar return after 6 months is = to 11,000 lempiras, the average wage is 1300 lempiras.

my cousin is already setup in Honduras, I sent him a killer card I got off of kijiji. he'll be earning a living while he studies down there for a meer 200 dollars off my wage. he's already got 2 bitcoins saved up.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
May 26, 2013, 06:56:32 AM
I see you will come to China. Welcome!  Smiley
When and which city will you come to?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
May 26, 2013, 04:16:40 AM
I think when talking points start getting assigned numbers, outdoors time is necessary...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
May 26, 2013, 03:51:00 AM

So your going to go around and spread lies, thanks for doing nothing to the community and spreading lies, THANK YOU SIR.

No, that's what YOU are doing.

Prove it, I been backing my facts up with citations. You have yet to do that. Sadly the more you say it will not make it more true.

2) Bitcoin is a tiny piece of the cryptocurrency puzzle, but it's the most visible one right now.

A tiny piece?

I love how people are trying to pump and dump alts so hard, a tiny piece LOL finshaggy go do research then come back. Bitcoin made crypto-currencies possible without them no alt coins would be here.

I know that bitcoin is the biggest one, and I've been hearing about it since the silk road started.
But discrediting alt coins because of bitcoins, is like discrediting bitcoins because of e cash. It's just stupid of you to do.

Bitcoin create altcoins, without Bitcoins there be no altcoins. Altcoins are directly tied to bitcoins. E-cash in no form was anything like Bitcoins. Altcoins are exactly like bitcoins, they use the same code base and just change two variables. Newbies shouldn't be preaching bitcoins or altcoins, cause you have no idea, don't hurt the community which are about to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 03:45:40 AM

2) Bitcoin is a tiny piece of the cryptocurrency puzzle, but it's the most visible one right now.

A tiny piece?

I love how people are trying to pump and dump alts so hard, a tiny piece LOL finshaggy go do research then come back. Bitcoin made crypto-currencies possible without them no alt coins would be here.

I know that bitcoin is the biggest one, and I've been hearing about it since the silk road started.
But discrediting alt coins because of bitcoins, is like discrediting bitcoins because of e cash. It's just stupid of you to do.
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 03:44:51 AM

So your going to go around and spread lies, thanks for doing nothing to the community and spreading lies, THANK YOU SIR.

No, that's what YOU are doing.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 02:15:39 AM

1) Prove it, show some numbers
2) Yes they are separate topics

1) How bout the hundreds if not thousands of people talking about it here for "numbers"
2) They are not separate topics

1) http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ put in the hashing rate, about 600 which is about what 1 gpu gets, and it would take over 1000 days to break even not worth it.

2) Yes they are, which you think alt coins have a sub form, they are based off bitcoins but are totally different from bitcoins.

1a) When you get the GPU free "breaking even" isn't a factor. 1b) FPGAs are a lot faster and more power efficient. 1c) They can mine alt coins and trade for Bitcoins

2) No they aren't, and I will not treat them as separate topics when I travel to educate people. I will be teaching them about CRYPTOCURRENCIES, the most prominent of which is Bitcoin. But it is far from the only part of the entire topic.

1a) They still need to pay the electric bill, or you going to pay that as well.

1b) FPGA's are only slightly more power efficient, but ASIC is the most power efficient, and FPGA's are still paying for the electric bill.

1c) Yes but you can't mine altcoins with bitcoin FPGA's. While you can do that not the exchange rate isn't going to be far greater where they are making a lot of money maybe a $1 or two more thing big.

2) Then this is the cryptocurrencies world tour, not the bitcoin world tour.

legendary
May 26, 2013, 03:14:50 AM

A tiny piece?

legendary
Activity: 905
May 26, 2013, 03:08:10 AM

A tiny piece?
legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:55:02 AM

1) How bout the hundreds if not thousands of people talking about it here for "numbers"

1) http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ put in the hashing rate, about 600 which is about what 1 gpu gets, and it would take over 1000 days to break even not worth it.

2) Yes they are, which you think alt coins have a sub form, they are based off bitcoins but are totally different from bitcoins.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 02:58:13 AM

End of thread, no more questions.

There was never any questions, just you bitching and the threads not over, I haven't even gone to the first place yet. lol

And I'm pretty sure in most of the countries I mentioned, the amount of USD they would make mining would exchange into plenty of profit.

Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 02:55:42 AM

End of thread, no more questions.

There was never any questions, just you bitching and the threads not over, I haven't even gone to the first place yet. lol

And I'm pretty sure in most of the countries I mentioned, the amount of USD they would make mining would exchange into plenty of profit.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:39:41 AM

1) No
2) But this is the bitcoin world tour, not the altcoin world tour.

1) Yes
2) I don't consider them separate topics.

legendary
May 26, 2013, 02:42:21 AM

1b) FPGA's are only slightly more power efficient, but ASIC is the most power efficient, and FPGA's are still paying for the electric bill.

1c) Yes but you can't mine altcoins with bitcoin FPGA's. While you can do that not the exchange rate isn't going to be far greater where they are making a lot of money maybe a $1 or two more thing big.

1a) The  mining machine will pay the electric bill
1b) Slightly is plenty, and just because ASICs are best doesn't mean they are the only thing that works
1c) When I mentioned mining Alt coins I meant with GPUs, they could mine bitcoins if they had FPGAs.
2) Bitcoin is a tiny piece of the cryptocurrency puzzle, but it's the most visible one right now. So no.

1a) Yes and only the electric bill THEY ARE NOT PROFITABLE CURRENTLY! Numbers don't lie and I prove it with numbers and you didn't end of thread.

1b) ASIC are the only profitable machine that is how bitcoin works.

1c) No they can't

2) NO it created the crypto currency puzzle, and the 1st and currently the best!

End of thread, no more questions, your dumb and just saying the same thing over and over until I say your right. I proved my view with numbers. So we are done here.
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 02:31:51 AM

1a) The  mining machine will pay the electric bill
1b) Slightly is plenty, and just because ASICs are best doesn't mean they are the only thing that works
1c) When I mentioned mining Alt coins I meant with GPUs, they could mine bitcoins if they had FPGAs.
2) Bitcoin is a tiny piece of the cryptocurrency puzzle, but it's the most visible one right now. So no.
legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:31:32 AM
New York

Don't worry, me, charlie, and a couple other people have NY changed into a bitcoin paradise, you can skip us.

Well I know people there that need machines.

Unless they are ASIC's then I doubt they be helpful.

Well your doubts are wrong, people want GPUs and FPGAs.

But you can't mine bitcoins with those, they will be losing the person money LOL

1. Yes you can
2. I promote various alt coins and can educate them about them as well

1) No
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 02:00:38 AM

1a) When you get the GPU free "breaking even" isn't a factor. 1b) FPGAs are a lot faster and more power efficient. 1c) They can mine alt coins and trade for Bitcoins

2) No they aren't, and I will not treat them as separate topics when I travel to educate people. I will be teaching them about CRYPTOCURRENCIES, the most prominent of which is Bitcoin. But it is far from the only part of the entire topic.
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 01:50:36 AM

legendary
May 26, 2013, 01:12:35 AM
New York

Don't worry, me, charlie, and a couple other people have NY changed into a bitcoin paradise, you can skip us.

Well I know people there that need machines.

Unless they are ASIC's then I doubt they be helpful.

Well your doubts are wrong, people want GPUs and FPGAs.

But you can't mine bitcoins with those, they will be losing the person money LOL
Google/YouTube
May 26, 2013, 01:32:31 AM

1) No

1) Yes
2) I don't consider them separate topics.
Pages:
Jump to: