Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm going to wallstreet, and this community might collapse because of it - page 2. (Read 253 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5
Hello viewer, individual or proactive researcher.  

I am posting this to let you know I currently as it stands seem to control the world partially at a financial level.  It has become obvious that my skills have provoked a psychotic disease however possibly in the CEO of Binance or a trading group now based on Binance.

I feel obligated to inform the community that I am moving to wallstreet since fidelity now has 0 dollar commisions.  If this has anything to do with me and people follow in my footsteps the community will experience heavy losses once this trite excuse to act like you have a job comes to light and it becomes known that people have been basically trying to rape bitcoin with felonies.

The CEO of Binance may go to jail, Bitcoin may collapse, you may lose your wife, and bitcoin could never see 10,000 again.

I am going to wallstreet.  How immature the "adults" have gotten in this community is unacceptable.

I will have small trades still but I refuse  to be subjected to this community's tolerance for this ongoing abuse.

You might have to prepare for armageddon.  
Pages:
Jump to: