Pages:
Author

Topic: Im good with shorting binance - page 2. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 16, 2024, 06:44:39 PM
Im good with shorting on binance.
ID like to Open my trading group where followers can donate some rewards afrer few successful signals.
Follow here my short signals to see my work.

Right now i took the short pos MDT/USDT  entry: 0.05380$  my tp would be: 0.053$
Where is the proof since you claim to be very experienced with shorting on Binance, how can we believe without proof? also you are a newbie forum member.
I think you are offering your service like paid signal but i do not think here anyone will be interested to buy your paid subscription or donate any rewards.
True, he didn't even provided a proof, atleast if you are promoting or offering a services you should prepared a proof so that people will mot be hesitant and suspicious about you, but the OP doesn't do anything, he just stated to create a group where he offers his signals and ask donation for it, for me I've seen a lot of this group or channels as I also look for trading signals when I was new in trading especially in cryptocurrency and as I notice most of them are scam and some are just copying signals from other channels in short most of the groups I encounter are all scams, there are few that is legitimate but still that I have Idea about this scheme its hard to believe in OP about his statement because he is not providing a solid proof of his works and also his account here is fresh. I hope the OP is reading these comments so that he can prove himself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 16, 2024, 09:09:58 AM
ID like to Open my trading group where followers can donate some rewards afrer few successful signals.

Right now i took the short pos MDT/USDT  entry: 0.05380$  my tp would be: 0.053$
Where is the proof since you claim to be very experienced with shorting on Binance, how can we believe without proof? also you are a newbie forum member.
I think you are offering your service like paid signal but i do not think here anyone will be interested to buy your paid subscription or donate any rewards.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 16, 2024, 08:03:49 AM

Right now i took the short pos MDT/USDT  entry: 0.05380$  my tp would be: 0.053$

By referring to just one coin, you can't say that the signal is going to short every coin that it is and that your signals are going to be absolutely accurate because the signal is related to what the market is.

If the market is good then your signals will work. Advise signals depend on the news. If the news is not right, then your signals are of no use, because the signal is accurate if they resemble the market, that is, if the market is stable, then the signals of your analysis will be perfect and we can believe what is there, but if the market suddenly collapses. So what will be your role in this reality?
Activity: 490
Merit: 309
Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭
September 14, 2023, 12:18:55 PM

Right now i took the short pos MDT/USDT  entry: 0.05380$  my tp would be: 0.053$

If you mention your success here and can't prove it, people will never believe it. And it's great if you can successfully make a profit by trading a shot on Binance, but you must adopt some strategy or you will find that you can't lose your money at some point. First of all you need to choose a good coin that you will have profit if you take short or long in the coin and don't have to face loss. Also if you can be a complete trader and if complete knowledge is inside you then it is better to open a signal group. But you always have to be careful that the signals you share with everyone are correct and never give wrong information or people will lose their money. Also, if you are giving away a signal for free, you must show people proof that you have not lost or won. If you can't share the proof of your winnings then wise people will never take your free advice, so you must prove it.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
September 13, 2023, 03:49:02 PM
And to think that why would anyone donate to him for some rewards just because of few successful signals?
If he is lucky, then, thank himself he didn't lose his funds. Don't expect that someone will give you some bonus just because you got it right.
And some are already boasting their capability in trading just by few successful attempts.
But if you ask their history, I doubt they will disclose all their losses in the public.
If the OP feels he is good in shorting, why not use such strategy to his own advantage and enrich himself with this strategy?
I guess he is saying that donating is a way of saying thanks for letting anyone to try his signals for free and it works perfectly as he expects. I'm sure that he is also thankful or proud for himself because he is doing well and he is making a profit out of his decent skills in crypto trading. Boasting is different, and if it's true that the OP is boasting, I don't think he will ever ask for donations but in fact, they are the ones who will likely give a tip to someone else.

If you and others want to, you can ask for the OP's full trading statistics, for you guys to see his winning rate, if he is truly a great trader or he is only like the others who is guessing and wants to benefit from the publics tip's. Your last sentence has a point. I can also say the same thing for those who sell a strategy on other activities to make easy money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 12, 2023, 05:58:17 PM
Oh, it's great if you're really good at shorting on Binance.
However, when you offer services by opening the signal group, hemm, sorry, I'm not interested. This is high risk and I'm sure you can't guarantee it. Moreover, are you really experienced and have been there for a long time? Or have you only made a few wins or profits from shorting on Binance? The market is constantly changing and this is very risky. For anyone reading this thread, hopefully you won't immediately get caught up and will be interested in joining. Especially if you are asked for money, don't spend the money. It would be better if you still do your own research and compare it with several other signals that are more reputable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
September 12, 2023, 04:51:07 PM

We should leave my example, I think at this time you doesn't need anything like donation and nobody can donate to for signal via trading, what you need to do is to distribute your signal to who is interested in your stuff and allow them to testify of your good work, secondly what I us to understand in signal is not what we can depends on because it might disappoint you base on your mistakes during interpretation of chart of the market, so allow people to testify of you for the good work you have done.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
September 12, 2023, 04:10:50 PM
Im good with shorting on binance...

So what prevents you from making a profit in this case, if you are such a master of shorts? Instead of earning a profit, you are trying to create a telegram channel with signals, hoping that you will be given a donation. It's all like the actions of a beginner who is trying to earn at least a little money in any way.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 11, 2023, 12:48:50 PM
You have to be careful if you use short trading, even if you are really good at short trading. During August and until now, market conditions often experience declines and it is good to take the opportunity to make a profit.

The market position changes frequently, and your trades may be lost if you do not check the market situation frequently. Don't take too long to close your trade if you have made a profit because the market can change immediately in the next minute. And do not be greedy to chase bigger profits.

Hopefully, @OP can get back to the thread so I can see his other trades.
Yeah true, short trading is something very very risky for bitcoin because on the long term it goes up and that means it is going to be a little tough and we should be careful about it as well, if we are not careful then it is going to end up being a little worse than we think it will be and we will end up with a problem. I know that it is not that simple to make it work but we could make it happen if we are careful.

I hope that people could see less and less people short trading bitcoin since the long term looks like there will be a halving next year and then it could go up, which means short trading will make a lot of people lose money. This is not certain of course, I am just saying what my prediction is for bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
September 11, 2023, 06:28:42 AM

Not because you say that people will easily agree that you are good on trading. It need proof or consistent good trades so many might get convince about your claims is true. But even how good you are in trading there is no way you can always gain, market change unexpectedly and by that time many people lose their money because of sudden changes so its expected that many are in not good shape. Those who claim they can passively earn whatever the season is are just telling blatant lie.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 11, 2023, 04:48:30 AM
You have to be careful if you use short trading, even if you are really good at short trading. During August and until now, market conditions often experience declines and it is good to take the opportunity to make a profit.

The market position changes frequently, and your trades may be lost if you do not check the market situation frequently. Don't take too long to close your trade if you have made a profit because the market can change immediately in the next minute. And do not be greedy to chase bigger profits.

Hopefully, @OP can get back to the thread so I can see his other trades.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
September 10, 2023, 10:11:41 PM

Shorting is risky and short positions should not be opened too long. Short means let it opens shortly. If you see a market moves not too good as your speculation, closing your short position and exit with a draw or even accept a minor loss.

Your signal, here, is not good too. You open it but how long will you let it opens. Maximum time is 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours or 24 hours?

You should not open a short position and let it opens a few days to wait for profit.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
September 10, 2023, 05:46:28 PM

Look another scrap here, Who cares if you are short or long, Go and eat something drink a glass of water, and go to sleep Make sure to take the sleeping pill first.

Just need to realize that nobody really cares about which platform you trade, and how you trade, If you have any sort of educational content you are most welcome but if you really want to post the Shity signals more I think you deserve a neutral with Ignore mode. Even the Asset you are suggesting with Short is not even top 200, which means you are directly risking the funds of newbies who are going to follow your signal by misguiding them.

Let's wait for a couple of days and watch your activity than I count on it.

And to think that why would anyone donate to him for some rewards just because of few successful signals?
If he is lucky, then, thank himself he didn't lose his funds. Don't expect that someone will give you some bonus just because you got it right.
And some are already boasting their capability in trading just by few successful attempts.
But if you ask their history, I doubt they will disclose all their losses in the public.
If the OP feels he is good in shorting, why not use such strategy to his own advantage and enrich himself with this strategy?
Activity: 504
Merit: 360
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
September 09, 2023, 07:54:22 PM

OP is not that am not agree with you but how do you want us to believe you without any evidence, but still even with that I don't think I will agree with you, many people had show up like this talling us about an investment. I have once fall on their hand which I really regret and suffer it for long. Pls am advicing you to get something better to do and forget about all this.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
September 09, 2023, 11:42:37 AM

Nice short boss. This is a clever idea opening a short position then post to your follower the signal so that they will short too and you can take profit. User that first saw your signal make a profit too same with you since he has a price entry almost same to you then gain additional profit from donations aside from your trade profit.

Hitting 2 bird at one stone. This is a scammer scheme to take advantage on someone money through manipulative trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 09, 2023, 11:36:58 AM

That is pretty good if you intend to create a group for you to drop signals for anybody that is interested to trade along with you. Trading is one thing I fear alot because you might be a successful trader and you decided to create a group to be dropping signals and suddenly, you start making loses that you don't experience before.

Op has decided to create a signal group but I think he need to show us how his trading history is and how good he is in trading. This is convince us to dance to a music for whosoever is interested to use his signal if actually he is profitable for a long time before now.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
September 09, 2023, 11:14:38 AM
Are you saying that you are good with shorts? With that range and probability? The volatility itself would just make your prediction true in just a short while. That entry and TP are just next to each other lol.

That's just a 1.49% difference and we move larger than that on a daily basis, right?

Upon checking the market on Binance, it's already at 0.05266. Below already than your target.
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/MDT_USDT?theme=dark&type=spot

How much are you trading OP?

Sorry but the MDT/USDT now. Target hit and price now Even lower.
It is even lower now. I was just about to post it.

I forget to say that i moved my SL to Tp at least i got safety ...now Im expecting off course some 40% ROE  with 500$ it's over 100$ profit for few minutes of work.
And Im ready for next ones i choose carefully i'll add them here but the group chat would be much better that's why Im talking about chat box for traders and my traders can ask quick questions aswell and we can exchange fast info with each other but ok i'll try post my next short here aswell.
40% ROE already in your target?? With only $500 and then your profit is $100? Did I get that correctly? What the heck is your leverage and how close it is when it goes the other direction? I'm curious about your leverage etc.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1028
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 09, 2023, 10:52:36 AM

Look another scrap here, Who cares if you are short or long, Go and eat something drink a glass of water, and go to sleep Make sure to take the sleeping pill first.

Just need to realize that nobody really cares about which platform you trade, and how you trade, If you have any sort of educational content you are most welcome but if you really want to post the Shity signals more I think you deserve a neutral with Ignore mode. Even the Asset you are suggesting with Short is not even top 200, which means you are directly risking the funds of newbies who are going to follow your signal by misguiding them.

Let's wait for a couple of days and watch your activity than I count on it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1605
September 09, 2023, 08:29:17 AM
And whose going to risk their money investing in your signals without first confirming  your claim by seeing your past trade history?
Only desperate newbies will believe and probably invest in this, you are not the first, and neither do I think you will be the last person who come here to tell us how he or she is a professional and we should join his or her group to get trading signals. But after a couple of days or weeks, there will be to trace of them any longer.
If OP continues posting their signals here,in a year we can already have a good portion of historical data. So why not? I think, posting here is a better idea than posting in some private channel or self-moderated blog. Here it’s impossible to change anything without any footprint on ninjastic.space

Let Shortboss try! And we can discuss in a year, how successful their signals are.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
September 09, 2023, 08:25:27 AM

Since you have to open a trading group, you have to convince people to join in your group. In order to do that, you have to provide your technical analysis on the pair your are saying which is MDT/USDT.

I went to the chart to check the price action of that pair and I found it difficult to read in the higher time frame since there's no clear direction. I also found out that this coin/token was in the top 445 in CMC which is a very volatile currency. So in this case, this is not a good coin to trade if you only put a tight stop loss.
Pages:
Jump to: