Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm Hero Member Now - Thank You Everyone - page 2. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 851
November 20, 2019, 02:43:49 AM
That sounds cool. You have done it. Congrats. It's easy to rank up to be honest. I have reached full member earlier and now very close to the Senior Member rank. If someone put some effort, it's very easy.

• Development of Indian Board. I would like to acknowledge Heisenberg_Hunter who is doing his best for the upliftment of Indian Board. He united us all Indians on forum on Telegram and now his becoming of Merit Source is cherry on the top. I will try to write some informative threads in Indian section which will serve as guide for existing and future bitcoin users on various issues.
IIRC, I had seen one/two of your threads in Indian board, and some great explanation on taxation. I really enjoyed your thread. Heisenberg_Hunter is a great guy for our local board. If you and other members contribute, we will get an active Indian board.
Liked your commitment. Carry on.[/list]
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 20, 2019, 02:21:26 AM
Well! Congratulations Bro! me too I'm working hard to follow the steps of the hard working members here. Although our way of ranking up is different, the aim to help others is the same. When they first introduce the merit system, I feel like becoming a Full Member is next to impossible. Thanks to our old members who are willing to help Newly contributors, we managed to ranked up and at the same time, helped some newbies to understand some basic things about this community and other important things about blockchain technology.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 20, 2019, 01:37:07 AM
So I was only 2 weeks (14 activity) away from becoming Hero Member when theymos introduced merit system. It was like someone reset my downloading progress from 99% to 50%.  Cheesy

It happened to many people.  Thank you for not complaining and demanding the rules change!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
November 20, 2019, 01:32:16 AM
So I was only 2 weeks (14 activity) away from becoming Hero Member when theymos introduced merit system. It was like someone reset my downloading progress from 99% to 50%.  Cheesy

Then came the giant leap of inactivity due to some personal reasons and real-life commitments for most of the part of 2018 and early 2019. Then in second quarter of 2019, I once again started giving time to Bitcointalk and earned like 40-50 merits in some short span. That motivated me to believe that I still got some posting quality left in me. And then 10th Anniversary Contest happened and it changed the due course of everything! After reading the thread, the idea of custom btctalk cards spring immediately in my mind and here I am : 160 merits on two btctalk cards posts combined.

I would like to thank everyone who liked the idea and gave their valuable merits to me and been instrumental in my journey to become Hero Member.

So what's next:

It would be wrong if I don't acknowledge that I made some good fortune during late 2017 boom. There was a time when grands were floating in my bank account almost every week alone from my Twitter account marketing. All this was possible due to one name - Bitcointalk.

So now it's my duty to give back something to bitcoin community. So here is my course of plan for coming days:

• Development of Indian Board. I would like to acknowledge Heisenberg_Hunter who is doing his best for the upliftment of Indian Board. He united us all Indians on forum on Telegram and now his becoming of Merit Source is cherry on the top. I will try to write some informative threads in Indian section which will serve as guide for existing and future bitcoin users on various issues.
  • Lately I am occupying myself with coding skills. Now the time has come that I use these skills to develop something valuable for Bitcoin Community. My first try would be to make open-source free payment gateway (merchants tool) ending fee charging tyranny of businesses like Bitpay. Many more to go thereafter.
  • I have been contacted by various investors recently who want to collaborate for gambling site with me. But I am very cautious on this one because Gambling Business is no joke. However, my recent potential partnership with Vod supersedes the gambling site idea if we both reach to any consensus on our potential idea.

So that's it. Thank you once again. I would end the thread with specimen of my own work, show-casing my Hero Member rank Cheesy :

Pages:
Jump to: