Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm John Fitzpatrick and I want to purchase this forum. - page 2. (Read 1816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
From the desk of John Fitzpatrick,

My name's John Fitzpatrick from Portland, OR. Maybe you've heard of me. Maybe not. Doesn't matter. I wish to purchase this forum. Who's the Cheesehead that I need to talk to to consummate the deal? I'm willing to pay upwards to a hundred billion dollars for it.

Thank you in advance,

John Fitzpatrick.

jmf

Theymos is in charge of the forum but i dont think this is for sale even if you provide a trillion dollars for it Tongue

It was given by a unknown man/women to an unknown man/women Tongue

Not theymos is not really unknown. His real name had been mentioned here several times.Also on reddit as far as I know.
So only Satoshi is still not known who he/she/they is/are.

oh thats new i thought theymos was also the unknown person here, I will look in to it, But as far i read satoshi trusted theymos he must know him personally or something.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

My name's John Fitzpatrick from Portland, OR. Maybe you've heard of me. Maybe not. Doesn't matter. I wish to purchase this forum. Who's the Cheesehead that I need to talk to to consummate the deal? I'm willing to pay upwards to a hundred billion dollars for it.

Thank you in advance,

John Fitzpatrick.

jmf

Theymos is in charge of the forum but i dont think this is for sale even if you provide a trillion dollars for it Tongue

Not theymos is not really unknown. His real name had been mentioned here several times.Also on reddit as far as I know.
So only Satoshi is still not known who he/she/they is/are.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands

Thank you in advance,

John Fitzpatrick.

jmf

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Sorry I think the forum has enough funds to continue on without you and any of your money (which I think OP has none of because he isn't Fitzpatric).

This is an interesting post that I just happened to stumble upon. How is it that you know this dude isn't John Fitzpatrick? Do you have access to IP logs of this forum. Strange how I just got done posting about him then this account was created, eh? It's almost looks like you created it. Hmmmm!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
It can only be purchased with bitcoins. I suggest you go ahead and buy a hundred billion dollars worth of bitcoins right away, now that price is extremely low.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Not funny, next please.

Seriously? Obviously, you don't know whom you're dealing with here, bud: http://www.oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2015/08/post_28.html

He currently runs Exascale Power Co., a high-end computing company involved in the Bitcoin business. In a filing with the SEC, Exascale lists its address as 1819 S.W. Fifth Avenue, No. 211, which happens to be a UPS store inside the Portland State Student Rec Center.

There! Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it. Now, who's the Cheesehead runnin' this joint so that I can buy the place? I also have my eye on a venerable entity in the Philippines if thier willing to sell it.
doV
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Not funny, next please.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Thank you in advance,

John Fitzpatrick.

jmf
Pages:
Jump to: