Pages:
Author

Topic: Im Kinda Slow. - page 2. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2012, 12:45:52 AM
So is the way i described completely undoable then? It seems like the best and cheapest way.
Bitinstant is confusing and i dont want to be showing ID and what not, and i would rather not deal with another person in person...
Activity: 702
Merit: 503
November 25, 2012, 12:40:38 AM
You might try LocalBitcoins, and do a deal in person.

Or use BitInstant, even though they are crazy expensive in my opinion.

In America, seems like CoinBase is a good deal, if you have a bank account with ACH capability, and can wait a week to get the B, plus a couple of days to set up the account initially. The price is locked in as soon as you buy it after the setup, and about a week before you actually get the B.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2012, 12:20:55 AM
Hey all, im in dire need of bitcoin and im trying to figure this out, cause its really confusing to me. But just to double check before i do something stupid, I can buy a moneypak from a place like walgreens or cvs, and then trade it with someone on here. Say I have a 50 dollar moneypak. Going by the "last MT" price, i can trade with someone on here and receive around 3.99 bitcoins. How does that transaction take place? Either way, lets say it takes place even though i dont know particularly how. They would then send the bitcoin to a wallet that I have on blockchain, and then I give them the moneypak. Then I can put the bitcoin wherever i want to, anonymously, and then they have my 50 dollar money pak.

CORRECT?! Please correct or inform me in any way. Ive read many articles but there are so many different services and methods and what not I don't get far...
Pages:
Jump to: