Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm looking for an ICO advice. - page 2. (Read 178 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
Hey there,
I've been investing in altcoins for a while but have recently found out the potential in ICO's. Can somebody suggest some good ICO projects to invest in?

Check Dimensions. It is a pretty promising project. Another very good one is Qravity. Since you haven't invested in ico's before, start off by qravity, as its mission is simplified, and yet - very long-term sustainable. Also, if you're a gaming fan, you might be interested a lot. It strives to create a whole new platform where content creators can benefit from their own work, which is admirable.
Activity: 71
May 25, 2018, 05:58:52 AM
If you're new to ICO's, make sure to be investing only in reliable projects. You can judge the credibility of one by checking the team behind the ICO, their LinkedIn profiles, previous job record, by checking whether the project is solving an existing problem, etc. For example, one such ICO which I'm following is AgentMile - a commercial real estate ICO. You can read more about it here: https://icobench.com/ico/agentmile
Activity: 53
May 25, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
Hey there,
I've been investing in altcoins for a while but have recently found out the potential in ICO's. Can somebody suggest some good ICO projects to invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: