Pages:
Author

Topic: Im looking for funded traders to trade with my capital - page 6. (Read 658 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Why not learn it yourself or you can do some simple trading by involving yourself with buying bitcoin and when the price increase you can sell and wait when it decreases although this requires sufficient fund to carry out this activity. Having enough fund will also give you that chance to have sufficient return when you buy and sell when the prices changes..

..like few days ago I bought some bitcoin in my account exchange and I hold since then till now today I checked I have seen that i made small profit and I may decide to sell now to take profit and monitor the market again to enter.

Lastly, this post is a very tempting one people will always want to send you messages to help you trade without you knowing that they are not trader, when you send your funds you ended up being scammed, and it could be hard to have a legitimate trader.

I do know how to trade Im looking for trader who will learn how to trade and make profit with my funds.
It's not fast process but Im sure i'll get few traders for this from here.
So i invest my own money to teach other cryptocurrency traders to trade the way how to make profit.
If in future i have plan to trade investors money like "hedge funds style " than i have people to work with me allready.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
Why not learn it yourself or you can do some simple trading by involving yourself with buying bitcoin and when the price increase you can sell and wait when it decreases although this requires sufficient fund to carry out this activity. Having enough fund will also give you that chance to have sufficient return when you buy and sell when the prices changes..

..like few days ago I bought some bitcoin in my account exchange and I hold since then till now today I checked I have seen that i made small profit and I may decide to sell now to take profit and monitor the market again to enter.

Lastly, this post is a very tempting one people will always want to send you messages to help you trade without you knowing that they are not trader, when you send your funds you ended up being scammed, and it could be hard to have a legitimate trader.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Trading is easy if you follow it with the right mind set.Just get trained
 and build your psychology.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

this is rare to happen here and i'm sure you have a ton of PMs right now.
i don't get the reason why you can't do it yourself though. maybe you should explain why you risk your funds to send it to someone when you can even teach them how to do it.

i would be willing to do it since it looks like its a risk-free as you and i are going to keep in contact. but it feels like too good to be true.
Activity: 182
Merit: 115
Im looking for traders who will trade with my capital and instructions.
You will be using my funds and trade according with my method.

Anyone interested ? And you will be paying my share every week to me or 2 weekly how i want.
You need to have some experince Im not gona teach you basics so i hope to find some good partners.

Thank you !
When you don't know how to trade, the best thing you can do for your self is to take part of that money you said you have and go pay for knowledge, because in this space you only got what you deserve, their is a higher possibilities of you getting scammed if you release your asset to someone as a novice that you are.
Brother and go pay for knowledge, and trade yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Ignore PMs and if you find someone as many people will be interested, know that you have easily been scammed. If you want to avoid scam, avoid this. If you do not know how to trade, go and learn how to. If you know how to trade, use little amount of money that you can afford to lose to trade, just like in gambling because trading is very risky.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Im looking for traders who will trade with my capital and instructions.
You will be using my funds and trade according with my method.

Anyone interested ? And you will be paying my share every week to me or 2 weekly how i want.
You need to have some experince Im not gona teach you basics so i hope to find some good partners.

Thank you !
Pages:
Jump to: