Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not Little Mouse - page 2. (Read 423 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 07, 2021, 12:45:38 PM
Lol, what a coincidence.

I didn't even hear this project before but it seems there's a Telegram in my local (Philippines) when I'd quick researched on Telegram groups and I don't think why they become shitcoin, I saw they are very active on Telegram or they just pump and dump the token.

But actually, that's not an issue here, a good thing you have made a thread to clarify that you don't have any connection to them.

Just one last question, what if they will hire you here to run a signature campaign and have a good offer.  Cheesy
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
June 07, 2021, 12:28:48 PM
Now there are a lot of meme coins that are not worth seeing with trillions of coins I don't really believe in this shit token, they even take advantage of the current trend to get more money.
So there will be many people who share on telegram to lure other people even I suggest to stay away from it.
Compared to obscure tokens with a lot of supply it is better to have SHIBA tokens compared to others.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
June 07, 2021, 12:17:37 PM
I just received a PM from a unknown guy in my telegram asking whether I'm a team member of the token/coin (I don’t know even lol) Little Mouse- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/littlemouse/
I have seen this before as someone in my local telegram group was trolling me lol.

This post is to certify that I'm not involved with any cryptocurrency team. This token/coin Little Mouse has nothing to do with me.

On a side note, I believe this project is totally a scam shit coin. Please be aware and always do enough research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: