Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm now a MILLIONAIRE because of NEO. - page 14. (Read 17424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
Still not panicking?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 03:44:23 PM
Well hopefully he didn't sell all his NEO, its a good idea not to liquidate your whole position.  Take some profits and leave the rest in there, when NEO goes to $100+ you'll be glad you did.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 03:40:47 PM
It gives me and more people a spirit to be more active in altcoins when we heard something good from others. Recently there are some people who got lucky with identical method.

But there is no many good ICO. I see many ICO have too many coin and no product
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 13, 2017, 08:28:43 AM
I think luck is on your side. only with your NEO coins can be a millionaire. there is little question to you whether you are trading by using NEO coins or you keep the coins of NEO very long. so you can be a millioner?

He bought them cheap, I think like 15 cents or something. And then holded.

He probably still is holding, he seemed like a smart person. Thats also the strategy that made bitcoin holders rich. The traders would have sold too early.

The whole point is for an individual to escape the ‘prison’ - that the system puts us in - of having to work 9 to 5 for years on end just to make ends meet. Well done if you have made it! I really hope that you will now be able to relax and enjoy your life. Doing anything else would be masochistic and unfortunate!
 Wink

I know what you mean but I disagree. The happiest people dont need a lot of money, and if they get a lot of money they wont change too much. Nobody forces you to do a 9 to 5 so if you do, find fun in it or quit. See all the lottery winners? Most end up sad and broke again quite quick.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
September 13, 2017, 08:25:25 AM
I think luck is on your side. only with your NEO coins can be a millionaire. there is little question to you whether you are trading by using NEO coins or you keep the coins of NEO very long. so you can be a millioner?
Activity: 336
September 13, 2017, 08:21:37 AM
I'm not sure if your screenshot is real or not, but if it is real then congratulations to you for making it through NEO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
September 13, 2017, 07:45:24 AM
The whole point is for an individual to escape the ‘prison’ - that the system puts us in - of having to work 9 to 5 for years on end just to make ends meet. Well done if you have made it! I really hope that you will now be able to relax and enjoy your life. Doing anything else would be masochistic and unfortunate!
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2017, 04:30:24 AM
how much per NEO at that time you buy? I buy at 15$ and think will sell now. 33% profit still good. I want hold long but many bad news about China ICO make me feel bad about this invest
I personally am holding onto it until they release the new regulations about ICO's. I think it might be actually a good thing for NEO in the long run
Activity: 518
September 13, 2017, 04:13:44 AM
If this is a news story that truly pleasing to the user or to the holder of the NEO NEO price value now because it will increasingly go up, I'm sure for NEO holders will benefit from it though the prices change frequently, maybe I will start buying some NEO to handle the future. I am sure development will increasingly grow gradually, and you can enjoy the benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
September 13, 2017, 03:53:56 AM
Congrats. Neo dumped on me. Still holding and waiting for a miracle.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2017, 03:47:16 AM
If that screenshot is really true then congratulations for you and enjoy the profits. I don't know at what rate you accumulated that much amount of NEO but I think it was a  very good decision. I still regret not buying NEO at $4.
From the date of post NEO has gone up significantly but now it's crashed below $20 and GAS price is also down. So are you still holding NEO? or sold it at the peak?
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 13, 2017, 03:32:20 AM
Congratulations if this is truth. How many money you invest for NEO?
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
September 13, 2017, 03:29:45 AM
how much per NEO at that time you buy? I buy at 15$ and think will sell now. 33% profit still good. I want hold long but many bad news about China ICO make me feel bad about this invest
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
September 13, 2017, 02:39:45 AM
I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool
Unfortunately I did not buy NEO at the same price as you. This makes me extremely regretful and I have to pay the price of hard days to pay for the monthly bills. Perhaps the opportunity only came to one person at a time and I missed the opportunity. Wish you more success with what you have
Activity: 462
September 13, 2017, 02:20:54 AM
Congratulations if it's a true story, I think there're so many millionaire because of NEO, its price is 200X now, huge profits if you can hold them for years.
Activity: 266
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
September 13, 2017, 02:17:33 AM
If there's one piece of advice that I guarantee is accurate, it's this: don't quit your day job. Past performance is no indication of future outcomes.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
September 13, 2017, 02:12:19 AM
I bought in early, and kept dollar-cost-averaging along the way. I now around 35,000 NEO which are generating me about .5 GAS per hour. With NEO, and the GAS making me free money 24hrs/day, I can essentially quit my job now, as income from GAS alone could pay my bills in my Country. Cool

Good for you. Hope it is your real account though. I don't have a NEO right now but I am slowly building my portfolio and hoping that I could also be a millionaire someday  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 13, 2017, 02:05:22 AM
Lucky you man, you made the right choice. This coin is going to be big. I don't own any NEO so far. I am interested in buying but currently have no funds. I think the price is currently good for buying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
September 13, 2017, 01:53:05 AM
This is a nice testimony and I do believe that many has also become millionaire because of they investment on one coin or the other. Neo be one of the best Chinese coin have returned great profit to its early investors and this is good testimony to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 13, 2017, 01:45:00 AM
Hoping I find the right thing to invest in that will give me similar results. One can only hope Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: